What will you do to survive the bullies?

honestly the music to this video is on fucking par LOL πŸ˜‚

i can't stop laughing at his courage and dedication, so fucking awesome. bullies beware.

• i will do whatever it takes to survive
  • I don't know man i can't really just go around doing anything
  • music is wierdly appropriate for this moment lol
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

510

Most Helpful Girl

• Once a kid tried to bully me in pre-school. I ended up clawing him and making him bleed. lol

• did they make you clip off your claws after that lol

• yay thank you for mhg ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the one tripped over himself lol

• the kid kneeling down by the car LOL.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 9

• I go with what my mom teached me: Even if they get you, take as many with you as you can so they will think twice the next time.

• If they're in group, pick the biggest and noisiest one and hurt him good. The others will calm down by miracle. If there's only one, one very ungentle hit will dissuade him for the future.

• oh yes hahaa. very much!

• actually when i was kid.. i was short in height as compared to classmates and as you know easy pick for anyone but... i somehow managed to hangout with college and hostel boys.. so being with them no body used to bully me... then in class i made group of around 8-10 and we were good enough to keep them down.. nothing happened bad in my life... not even a word..

• I might go down, but I am going down fighting and doing whatever it takes to survive

• hell yeah man. i can't imagine bitching down from a situation. win or lose, they won't want to fuck with us again :P

• KILL THEM ALL

• I would beat the fuck out of em did it a million times before lol

• just like that kid hahaa. just don't forget to breathe XD

• Don't worry I won't 😜

• Spiders bully me with their presence. I quickly rectify any and all situations.

• I will find a sensei and spend a whole summer trying to squeeze a fly between chopsticks
    By magic when summer is over I will have surpassed the sensei and ko the bullies

• the ultimate lesson at hand :P

• Teach me master πŸ™πŸ»