What do you think about before you fall asleep?

😪😴🌚🌛🌜🌇🌆🌃🌌🌉

3154

Most Helpful Guy

• I think about where my life is, where it's going, will I ever see this girl ever again once she embarks on her journey, I wonder if my exgf who passed away is looking down at me while I live my life, or my good friend who was murdered if he's close by to give me some of his positive energy when mine feels like it's damn near empty!

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, I think about a lot of things, I'm constantly overthinking and I usually can't sleep because of this:
    - I think about my studies, wondering if I'll succeed and if I made the right choice
    - I think of many random stuff for example, if I have a soul mate, what is he doing and what does he look like
    - Sometimes I have virtual debates in my head
    - I think of my friend who passed away 3 months ago and remember the good memories
    - I have existentialist questions and ask myself question like, what if humans never existed, and what's the purpose of life etc...

What Guys Said 53

• How my day is gonna go tomorrow... and maybe sex too ;)

• anything that takes my mind off girls.. LOL

• How did I know this was a Missnowhere question before I even saw the profile?

I don't know. Stupid things.

Why are we here? What's the meaning of life? Why the hell do I go through all this bullshit?

Yep.

• About lots of stuff... mysteries of the Universe, movies, tv series, video games, girls I like etc ;)

• It changes every day. Sometimes I worry about something I need to do. Sometimes I beat myself up about something I should have done but I didn't. Sometimes I fantasize about something.

• Yesterday I thought about gnats after I killed one and connected my thoughts with genesis 1.28 Dominium terrae. I wondered if I am a good ruler coz the gnat didn't do something wrong. it's just the nature of gnats to stab people... so was I wrong to kill it? I should probably ask a preacher

• All sorts of stuff. I have been repeatedly told to stop thinking about shit so that I would fall asleep but I just can't help myself lol

• @cinderelli i think about our future and how we gonna be spending our life together until the day i die in ur arms.. than ill wait for u on the other side while watchen over u cuz u are now ma Key (the key to ma heart) and ill remain the spirit watchen over u as long as ma baby live 💏

• I like to recap what I've done that day and usually think about what I've done wrong and could improve.

or I let my fantasy go crazy, especially if I watched an anime before. I love to imagine how it would be to be part of them.

or if I really can't fall asleep I masturbate, helps a lot. but I don't think you really wanna know what I'm thinking in that moment :p

• My head is always full of crap every waking moment.

• thinking about you of course

• Pizza and cookies mostly. Other than that random stuff. Writing songs or poetry, movies, anime, crushes, pizza, spiders, guitars, scorpions, cookies. Where my life is going and how can I better myself the next day? stuff like that. Oh also pizza and cookies.

• Sometimes i don't get that chance, i just fall sleep and wake up hours later
    with the dog needing to go out and I need to pee than i can't fall back to sleep
    if my mind is wound up i can have wild freakish fantasy's before going to sleep.

• I just think about my tortured soul and wonder about what will happen when everything completely falls apart.

• All of my deceased loved ones in my life so like dead relatives dead friends dead pets.

I know really depressing...

• I don't really think about anything because I typically literally pass out in such a manner that I cannot even recall the fact that I went to sleep.

• My girlfriend?

If I am stressed or distracted I try to think of riding along on my motorcycle and enjoying the scenery.

• The moment right before falling asleep is very spontaneous... almost like orgasm... so, I would say I think about Sex :)

• Thanks for the upvote.. How about you? Isn't that moment a bit like ultimate Ecstasy... really?

• I think about food; yep true story :)

• I'm not sure I think of anything before I fall asleep, except maybe happy things - like me having a wonderful wife and we are enjoying each other's company.

• Why am I such a failure? I don't want to face tomorrow. What's the point of sleeping? I never feel good the next day. My body is always hurting. Will my powers return to me during this lifetime or will they return when I die? How am I going to save humanity? Why can't I make anyone happy? Who am I?

Those are my thoughts before I fall asleep.

• As little as possible... making the brain active is the best way to get sleeping problems :-(

• Hmm what meh future gurl is gon be like

• I think of food or going on an adventure in hopes that I'll have awesome dreams haha

• I think about dreams I've had in the past and try to say them outloud laying down so I'll fall asleep saying them.

• About you <3

• I usually think about food lol!
    Working out
    Or girls...

• If boobs could talk what theyd say

• Sex and romance.

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 30

• Anything and everything is fair game really. It could be things I need to do in the next few days. I could think about things I should've done, and then I think about how I need to fix my mistakes. Family and friends invade my thoughts. Drifting off to thoughts of being in a new place is enjoyable, yet depressing, too.

• What don't I think about might be a much shorter list...

But sometimes I turn on some music, close my eyes and start thinking about a new story, or a new art piece I'd like/need to work on. Then I pass out and forget most of what I was thinking about.

• What I will do and who I will hire when I become rich and successful or what kind of person I want to live with later on.

• It depends, sometimes I think about things I have to do on the next day or about things I have to change in my life.
    Other times I think about something that happened on that day.

• Hopefully this meme works.

www.google.ca/search

Pretty much this.

• I count dancing penises

• My ex, what I have to do the next day and my pet tortoise.

That's pretty much it :)

• Aww you have a pet tortoise 😍 That's awesome! What's his/her name?

• Skillie sounds cute though haha

• skillie.. candy.. now I am thinking about skittles

• i think about someone

• The book I'm reading. I always read before bed so it's still in my head when I sleep

• Mostly about sex and some other fantasies <3

• Perfect scenarios that will never ever happen, but sure, a girl can hope... xD

• Usually I try to clear my mind. If I think too much then I won't be able to fall asleep.

• How amazing it would be like if me and my ex are still together

• I will think about a lot of things. Some are more dark than others.

• If it's the night after school I just fall right to sleep unless I'm stressed out. Sometimes sexual you know like how that happens sometimes. Or if something happened to me that was amazing or great it would make it harder to sleep because I can't believed that happened and no that part had nothing to do with it being sexual. Trying to sleep because I'm like in pain with my finger that is broken. many other things lol hahahaha

• Music or my crush 😁. Or a lot of other random shit

• interior design

• I think about puppies and rainbows

• Booyys. 😓

• Him 🙈❤️ Such cheese lol

• A boy... Ooooooooo

• My best friend

• I try to think I want that would make me happy and relaxed.

• it changes everytime.

2 months ago i kept thinking about my ex and kept dreaming about him..
    Now i just focus on my future. :)

• I review my experiences on that day, and even some words I'm going to regret it if I didn't say why.

• The last song I heard playing in my head like a lullaby.

• I can't go the sleep 😩

• My boyfriend usually or what I'm going to do at school the next day

• I usually have a song playing in my head...

• My boyfriend. <3 Usually his is the last voice I hear before bed and he is pretty much always on my mind anyway, so before I fall asleep is no different.