No. 2 - WYR be itchy for the rest of your life or be sticky for the rest of your life?

#WouldYouRather

I can't stand stickiness!

• Be itchy for the rest of my life
  • Be sticky for the rest of my life.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

214

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take stickiness. If you wear jeans and a hoodie, that will cover up most of your body to make the stickiness to other things negligible. Then I'll wear gloves so my hands don't stick to other things. I may be a bit uncomfortable being sticky everywhere I go, but itchiness would drive me insane. Not to mention that you can cut yourself/cause rashes/ create scarring if you itch at one spot too much.

I know the feeling of getting covered in mosquito bites, and it is NOT a pleasant experience. I'll pick stickiness any day of the week.

What Guys Said 13

• Being itchy gives me the impression of STDs. And it'll irritate me more than being sticky. Itching too much could also cause rashes and cuts.

I'd rather like to be sticky than itchy
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../chick-magnet-lg.png

• Not an STD, just generally itchy everywhere, like your occasional itch but everywhere and constantly.

• It'd have a lot of consequences.

• Sticky? What?

• Have you ever stepped on a fire ant mound? Those are so much worse than mosquito bites! I would totally take stickiness

• Spiderman is sticky and he is doing fine!!!

• Sticky, itchiness bugs me instantly...

• I take opiates, so I've pretty much already chosen itchiness.

• Aw man this is bad lol

There both horrible hahah... how did you even think of this question lol

I guess I'd go with sticky, because itchy would constantly annoy me.. sticky I think after some time you'd just get use to it

• Oh god this is a difficult question to answer because I can't stand things that effect my skin like that. I guess I'll choose sticky because trying to sleep while itchy sounds like a bloody nightmare.

• what an evil question!!!
    itchy!

cause i can only feel the itch others can't, people can feel stickiness lol!

• Definitely sticky. Itchy means scratching and that means rashes and infections

• I would rather be itchy i am used to it so it's not all that bad.

• both would suck, but I would have to say itchy

• itchy would drive me crazy, couldn't stop scratching myself... so sticky!

• Sticky , as long as I don't do a Mrs browns boys and stick to the kitchen sink lol

What Girls Said 2

• Itchy is annoying on a level unmatched by any other sensation. Sticky for the win!

• Well sticky, because even just a minor itchiness escalates quickly into a kinda severe problem for me.
    But I have to ask, what kind of sticky and why can't I just take a lot of baths?