I'd say that I'm just too nice and other people's happiness seems to matter to me more than my own happiness.
I also hate that I'm too sensitive and I can't hide my emotions, whether I'm sad, upset, annoyed,... I can't pretend that I'm happy and okay when I'm not.
Nevermind the gifs. Dean is just so fucking adorable.
Most Helpful Guy
I had a dude crush on Dean while watching Supernatural I'm not gonna lie..
Anyway.. The things I dislike about myself are actually a really short list because I think most of my traits are pretty exceptional. Here it goes!
1) I'm not a very passionate person towards people. I'm reserved and I can come off as kind of cold. I don't think people like this very much and I wish I could show people I care about them better.
2) I hide my emotions too well. When things bother me I bury them deep down and pretend they don't exist instead of tackling them head on which is pretty unhealthy.
3) The previous one leads me to be passive aggressive at times because I fear confrontation or things that may lead to an argument. Instead my resentment and dissatisfaction kind of leak out from the source. I can usually tell when I'm doing this so I don't hang with other people when I'm feeling this way.
4) I'm not a very aggressive person which isn't a very attractive trait in a man usually. I'm more laid back and I wait for people to come to me. On one hand it's isolated me a lot in the past BUT it's also led me to some extraordinary people. Some I no longer have contact with but I have NO regrets.
5) I let my opinions of myself influence my actions too often. I joke around and say how awesome I think I am all the time but I really don't feel that way. It's just a coping mechanism. In reality I think I'm just a regular guy with pros and cons just like everyone else.
6) I have a tendency to change my opinions and motivations often. I may feel one way for a few days then feel the complete opposite the next few. This makes it hard to stay motivated because I always want new things in life. I'm kind of never satisfied or content.
7) I make excuses for myself why I don't do things that I desire doing. Really I have the capability to do anything and the only person who can get in my way is myself.
That's pretty much all I can think of for now.3
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
DEAN GIFS IS AWESOME 😍😍
Like you, I care more about other people's happiness than my own. I'd even go out of my way to do stuffs for them just to see them happy. I hate that I suck at letting go of some people, I wish I could do it easily. I hate that when someone hurts me emotionally, I feel the pain so strong I die inside. I wish I could talk to people more about my feelings and how I'm feeling etc because I always feel that I don't want to upset anyone so I end up bottling them all up.
I hate the fact that I couldn't communicate with people through the net. I'm good at talking to people face to face, but when it comes to texting or anything over the internet I suck big time. I don't know how to even talk to people over the internet because I couldn't see their expression and read their emotions.
I hate that I'm too emotionless. People always think that I don't care about anything and everything when in fact its the exact opposite. I hate it when I'm too indecisive. Like I just can't make decisions sometimes and it sucks.1