Where can I go?

i was walking in the street and a car collide with me then go away but i saw the Vehicle registration plate NO and where can i go


Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

  • Injuries? Hospital asap.
    None? Police station.

  • If you decide to let it go, then leave it be. But if it is bad -- how serious are your injuries, if any?, you should go to the police station? I don't really know the details of this incident you mentioned, but I'm pretty sure that it'll be easier for them to investigate this case because you know the car plate number of this irresponsible hit-and-run driver.

    If you're dying, please, go to the hospital for god's sake.


What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!