Here are some lyrics from 10 different metal songs, how many of them do you know? No cheating! Some are classics that all metal fans should know, some are less known
1. "As the red day is dawning and the lightning cracks the sky
They'll raise their hands to the heavens above with resentment to their eyes"
2. "It's not the fear of what's beyond
It's just that I might not respond
I have an interest almost craving
But would I like to get too far in?"
3. "Born of tornado, we bring you the night
Pray for we all detonate
Heroes in heaven and servants in life
Kill us before it's too late"
4. "Black as night, faster than a shadow
Crimson flare from a raging sun
An exhibition, of sheer precision
Yet no one knows from where he comes"
5. " Only frozen soil
And eternal wind
Remember the sacrifice
Of those who are now buried in time"
6. "We've been training for years
Now we're ready to strike
As the great operation begins"
7. "We cannot see through clothes may maketh man they cannot give us shelter
On this mortal helter-skelter if our loyalties are torn,
Between the values we believe in and the egos we are feeding
We stand all together naked as the day we were born."
8. "These days drift on inside a fog
It's thick and suffocating
This seeking life, outside it's hell
9. "Night's in my veins, it's calling me,
Racing along these arteries
And law, is just a myth
To herd us over the cliff."
10. "Childhood terrors return to me now,
From the rand stench of fear in the sweat on my brow.
Deciet and despair are to me kith and kin,
Seduced into slumber, my nightmare begins."
Most Helpful Girl
1 is Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce, one of my favourite songs <3
2 is Infinite Dreams by Iron Maiden
3 is Sanctified with Dynamite by Powerwolf
I have no idea what 4 is
5 is Unsung Heroes by Ensiferum
6 is Primo Victoria by Sabaton
I'm not sure about number 7
8 is The Unforgiven Ill by Metallica (awesome song!)
9 is Dead End Friends by Them Crooked Vultures
10 is Advent of Insanity by Sabbat2