Tell me one weird thing about yourself?

I like to have long conversations with myself.

86

Most Helpful Guy

• I love discussing Quantum mechanics and learning about the universe. I love it. Truly love it. I shit you not i would give up pussy, FOR LIFE, it it meant having to give up math and physics instead. Hell, i'd give up weed

Most Helpful Girl

• People know I cosplay... what they don't know is I sometimes cosplay while having a lazy day at home drinking by myself and hoping no one walks in on drunk batgirl laying on the couch surrounded by take out and frozen pizza

• OMG, I do something similar: I like to dress up really fancy in the middle of the night- do my hair, put on some make up- and watch a movie or read a book.

• lol isn't it the best? it's just like, I don't know you gotta treat yourself to some eccentricities at times you know :) Like sometimes it feels like you do a lot for others but, its like thats you dolling yourself up for YOU and I don't know I enjoy it lol

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 7

• i got a bead stuck up my nose when i was about 3 the doctors were idiots and wanted to do a bazillion x-rays but my mom said no she is 3 you can not expose her to that much radiation. they never got it out but when we got home my mom took it out after that all i had was a bloody nose. i have tons more weird stories/things about me like that i was literally dropped on my head as a child

• I LOVE Independence, @black_skinny-jeans
    Good luck. xx

• When I walk on side walks I won't step on any cracks. It has nothing to do with the superstition just I don't want to and it bugs me if I have to.

• im afraid of the dark. like very afraid.

• i love to watch cute boys eat ♡

https://i62.tinypic.com/ac9qo.jpg

• I have a terrible habit of picking at the skin around my nails until they bleed.

• i have a phobia of cotton and cotton balls