Hi! I know this is random but please bear with me :) hahaha I was ask to give an authorization letter but my parent is not here. What do we do?

Do we have to notarize it or will they accept a scanned/photocopied letter with signature? This is a government requirement. Thank you sooooo! :)


Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

  • Not really sure what that is all about. I always send signed documents by e-mail. Must be something incredibly important if they wouldn't accept it.

    • just a letter of authorization. haha

  • Alright bring it here. I'll sign it jk, No I don't think they accept photocopied letter.


What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;