Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Well sure, dress them up like that and get a professional photographer anything will be cute. You ever see a baby when they first pop out? Looks like a potato covered in slime... But some how my 6 week old niece still managed to be absolutely adorable while puking right in my hand. I don't know how they do that

6|3
    0|0
    • Hahaha that sounds cuuute

• Show All
    • I've been told I look like a kitten but I'm a brunette πŸ˜‚

• @zell0is0my0name I don't know any brunette stereotypes other than the fact that they tend to win the "dumb blonde" jokes.

• Yeah - I think babies are all cute, it is a pity some of them grow up to be assholes - If the world was run by children, it would be a far more maturer place.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6cb6ef2d75.jpg

2|2
    0|0
  • Honestly I think babies look like aliens but I always tell people that they're cute because that's what everyone is supposed to say lmao

5|1
    0|0
  • Some are but being honest there are kids that aren't cute as babies... I was one of them, I was an immensely chubby baby.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think babies are a necessary evil. I would be okay with having to nurture my own, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to mess with the babies of others. All I can think of is the cries I hear on trains and everywhere else. Sure, it's what kids do, but it's hella annoying.

I voted C).

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't like other people's babies either... Did you know chimpanzees and even primitive humans kill the babies of other tribes...

• Sometimes, but there are plenty of ugly babies. Just google ugly babies if you dont believe me. Also they're just gross, they drool, pee and poop themselves.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I think my kids are. And my littlest one is adorable.

1|1
    0|0
  • Babies are super cute!!! That being said, I don't want one any day soon πŸ˜‰

2|0
    0|1
  • check out this equation!

me+unknown brown eyes brunette=this prince

https://i59.tinypic.com/990zd5.jpg
    +
    https://i58.tinypic.com/jkymj4.jpg
    =
    https://i57.tinypic.com/2ekjgg0.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • Babies aren't cute when they're screaming in your ears.

4|0
    0|0
  • @missnowhere when fo u wanna start a bew life with meh and start reproducing sum Latviasian?
    @cinderelli perhaps sum Pakiasian? What chall think babez?

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • their cute when they don't drool, scream, poop, eat random things. So they are cute for about 10 seconds lol

1|0
    0|0
  • They are meant to be cute so they get taken care of

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't stand kids, especially babies. The only reason I want one, is to continue my family name. Sorry

2|0
    3|0
  • sure when you are looking at pictures they are adorable, but in real life they are a pain in the ass

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't really think babies are cute but I care for them so yeah there's that.

1|0
    0|0
  • There cute some times

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, both human and animal babies are cute.
    images4.fanpop.com/.../...nny-19899156-640-507.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute babies are cute. I've seen some fuck ugly babies though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure they are

1|1
    0|0
  • I want to bite on those chubby cheeks :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to bite babies but no its wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • I was very cute as baby you know...

1|0
    0|0
  • I want babies someday so. <3.

1|0
    0|0
  • Babies are the cutest; cute itself means baby-like. I still remember your profile pic with your little cousins -- that was cute. Here are some cuties (cute baby dolls) -- https://www.camilleallen.com/camille_allen3.htm

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute but very deceptive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like how they poop themselves and can't wipe their own butts

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems @cl_517 wants to be a moomy : D

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit, 30 gay men on this site... Didn't realize the number would be that high.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 27

• 3|1
    0|0
    • Well you have to be on guard and not let them. My mother was a pro at that.

• I know. I don't put up blinders when it comes to babies, but I usually get "she/he's just a baby. They don't know any better" from adults and have to let them manipulate. @Mesonfielde

• They don't do anything for me. Like... they create a "meh" or "eh" feeling as opposed to an "awww" feeling.

2|1
    0|0
  • Sure, honestly I think they are cute and adorable. Except some babies right after their born, maybe.

Haha.

1|1
    0|0
  • They're not that cute :P I mean, some of them are, but they kinda just look like potatoes or something from ET for the first few months. The boyfriend says he likes them, but not when they're 'fresh out of the vagina' :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they're adorable. πŸ’œ

1|1
    0|0
  • yes they are cute.. but only for a few minutes. or in pics... they can be a pain in the arse when they are your own..

1|0
    0|0
  • I love little newborn babies, they're SOOOO adorable, they also smell nice and when they babble it's even more adorable. Babies in general are adorable all together.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yea it's sad that some of them grow up to do horrible things like hitler, he looked so innocent when he was younger.

2|1
    0|0
  • awwwww yes!!! babies are so cute <3

1|1
    0|0
  • Vote D = When I see babies, I see lifelong headaches and responsibilities and sacrifice that I don't want.

2|0
    0|0
  • Keep that mouth-breather away from me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I agree, they're adorbz. <3

1|1
    0|0
  • I love babiesss!!! :) <3

1|1
    0|0
  • THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!! :D :D :D <3 <3 <3

1|1
    0|0
  • Some are cute. Others are just babies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes, they're adorable.

1|1
    0|0
  • Babies are adorable, but they're tiny humans that grow and grow and eventually become dreaded adults. Sometimes people are awesome and sometimes they're awful. It seems like folks forget that at times...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not crazy about the parts where they poop a lot, cry til they are blue in the face, destroy things, etc.

Taking care of a cat is easier than taking care of a baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • My profile pic is the best!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh. For the moment, I like the fur babies better. ;x

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like babies or little kids

1|0
    0|0
  • hmmmmm only when it's my baby lol just kidding, but seriously babies are adorable, they're miracles! !

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it weird if I think a kitten or puppy is cuter? πŸ‘½

0|0
    0|0
  • I love babies , especially when they start cutting up and you can send them home with their parents...

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate babies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, babies can be soooo adorable ❀😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I love baby's I can't wait to have my own with someone I love

0|0
    0|0