What would your reaction be if everyone around u broke into dance?

I'm not talking little sway-dancing, I'm talking break-dancing, flips, spins, freaky movement here.

Would u join in?

• JUST DANCE!
  • Run fast, run far
  • Continue, unaffected
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1712

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It'd probably take me a little to process what the heck was going on. I'd be looking around like, "Ummm... You guys... Did I miss the memo?"
    After I processed it though, I'd probably just continue with what I was doing unaffected. I'm too shy for something like that xD

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 11

• Sounds like a glitch in the Matrix. Keep an eye out for Agents.

• I'd panic, realizing I'm stuck in a crap musical, and would proceed to murder everyone around me in an attempt to ruin the film.

• I'm probably the worlds most terrible dance... so I'd run for my life before people might get the stupid idea to wanna make me dance too x_x

• Lol I'd join in less than a second! Im a crazy guy so if everyone does the same I'd be so happy 😂😂

• I would listen to the lyrics they were singing and try to figure out what kind of musical i was in. Then I'd go from there

• Didn't that happen in Medieval France and kill hundreds of people or something?

• I would totally go all Kung fu Hustle XD

• I would get out of there because obviously something is wrong with these people.

• Id join for sure, go crazy, any excuse

• Another flash mob, no big deal.

• Find the hottest bitch and grind dat booty.