Do you believe dying in the hospital it’s pathetic?

1 of ma biggest fears…. i hate death but since it’s unavoidable…at least I wish I’d die wid some honor/dignity…not THERE...

• yes...
  • no...

27

Most Helpful Girls

• Not patethic but it's not something I want. I would like to die in an heroic way too so die in there sounds awful to me, but not pathetic.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • No i would not! But I rather die having fun instead!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• There is not honor or dignity in death. Having been in the military and working in a hospital I have sen more than my share of it. Whether getting hit with an IED in your 20s or shitting yourself because you can't get out of bed in your 90s death is never dignified.

Although at this point my plan if I make it to 75 is to make my way out in the Everglades and wrestle an alligator to death. Coolest obituary ever!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I don't think it's pathetic but I'd rather not. Sounds depressing.

By the way, found you again!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • eh u don't have to report it everytime u find me...