Who will say " I agree with you " ?

Israel is just a small dog , One day it will die.. Palestine <3

Who will say

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely agree !! Israel now might think they will continue to be " powerful" and they laugh in the face of weak people, but someday Palestinians and all of us will laugh in their faces , just wait until we get Palestine back 😏❤❤

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Eh I am with you on that.
    I guess the plan of israel is to regain all the lands it once had so that the savir would come.
    I guess that s the general belief.
    Correct me if I am wrong

• I don't know their belief , But one day we will regain palestine and revenge :) Enshallah ^^

• I agree :) Palestine will win someday ♥ free palestine ^^ ♡

What Guys Said 2

• I think both Palestine and Israel should be sovereign states, and posts like this from both sides are reason animosity exists.

• It's going to grow. Look at the map, and look at where the chaos is happening. Some coincidence isn't it?

scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...95232120_o.jpg

• Its their dream , But it will stay just a dream and won't be true Enshallah.. One day there will be nothing called israel

• How do you think they will be defeated?

• By faith :)