Everybody hate their job, then what's the point of working?

Nobody is starving and yet everyone working like crazy and everybody hate their own job.
Welfare money student loan and student support money from government and all u do is drinking

1317

Most Helpful Guy

• there is no point of working. we should have a revolution and overthrow our government. take down the "federal" reserve. destroy and rebuild.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate my job. I am quite fortunate to do something I love for a living, and I am well aware not many get that opportunity.

But someone has to work certain jobs. It might not be the greatest, but they are getting the job done society needs. I knew a guy that worked in water treatment and sewage department... he hated it, but it needed to be done.

What Guys Said 16

• Its all part of being institutionalized, which is a fact of the first world country and society in general. The only way to remotely push yourself away from such a lifestyle is to live off the grid with solar energy and a well for water. Or you can do like some tribes that still live in the jungles.

But as soon as you step into the 21st century, everything is measured in dollar signs

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...491f9df4f7.jpg

• bills don't pay themselves

• U can reduce the bill

• Welfar!, family money! Relatives! U all are dramatizing

• not interested in handouts. i also have very little family, and they live in another state. and no i'm not going to beg them for money so i can sit around and do nothing.

• I'm going to put this as humorously sarcasticly as I can.
    We don't quit jobs we hate because we LIKE having to hold onto the only ego and self worth insulting roles we are forced to accept. We LIKE to be around assholes with whom we don't deserve to have to deal with. We WANT to be perpetually unhappy with our stress filled out of control lives which don't mean a thing to the corporate scum who we're slaving away to make richer. While we (blue collar and some middle management white collar) workers STAY poor killing ourselves slowly, to feed families (that some of us shouldn't have), it's just WONDERFUL to be of service to those oppressors in our authority as their MAIN source or resource... human resource.
    That's why. And we (a lot of us) are too scared to break through convention and go live on a farm self sufficiently... you know..."off the grid?"

• I think I can safely say that not everybody hates their jobs, personally I like it and I think while most people don't love their work, they don't hate it either. At least the impression I've gotten from most is that they are mostly indifferent.

And even if you do hate your work, it could be that you don't hate the result of that work. In that case, the point of working is the result of it, not the work itself.

• Some times we can't work the jobs we want to. What if I wanted to be a famous cellist like Yo Yo Ma? ... To bad.

• Because you like electricity. And supermarkets. And cars. And entertainment outlets.

• Survival. Sense of purpose. Community. Contribution I might also add that there is a significant portion of the world who don't "hate their job" though.

• Bills, luxury, that expensive phone/pc/tablet/girlfriend etc.

Food, rent, insurance, transport, water and lights etc.

The list goes on
    And on
    And on
    And on
    And on
    And on
    And on

• i don't hate my job

• Hmm? I love my job, actually.

• someone has to pay the bills honey...

• Because if nobody worked the planet would die

• I believe it's just a natures way of keeping humans from killing themselves...

• How can we live without gaining money?

• You seem to be confusing the core difference between hobby and job.

If it was fun, they wouldn't pay people to do it.

• I don't because I am optimistic.

What Girls Said 12

• Not everyone hates their job first of all. Two, everyone has bills to pay. They need to work more than likely to make sure those get paid on time.

• I love my job. There are plenty of people who hate what they do and are afraid to try something new. But life is so much better if you keep working at it until you find a job you enjoy. A great career is more important than how much a job pays out money-wise.

• Then find a job worth doing because u have to work.

• Really you have to work?

• Yes... but i want a job that makes me happy! Something that is worth long hour and going insane about lol like gag! lol Although I don't get paid.

• Gotta make that moneyyy 💲💲💲

• Money. It's generally difficult to feed, clothe and shelter yourself without any sort of income.

However, not everyone hates their job. If you hate your job, you should probably change careers.

• There's a point to working. Just because you hate it, doesn't mean that there is no point.

• Well im studying in one of the best schools in my country soo i won't waste my parents money after all these years im planning to workk workk and workk untill my bank account looks like a phone number bc moneyy iss life i won't accept to be poor with no social status in lifee, people get tired of working all day better than to sit at home watching tv you can't pee money you have to work

• Lol look @someonesmartt haha
    Some people hate their jobs. Because its something they don't enjoy doing! But they have to make a living! They want food? They want a place to live? Clothing? Car? And so on!!!
    The reason is to get $$$$$$! Buy things

• Umm money? Obviously

• Yes lets all be homeless

• To earn money :p

• How else are you going to survive?