Do you prefer cold winter nights or cold rainy nights?

RAINY NIGHTS

WINTER NIGHTS

• Rainy Nights
  • Winter Nights
  • I am sad :(
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1626

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I love the sound of rain during the night to sleep to. Nice winter night if we are outside though.

• Raiy nights. More interesting to watch the rain, it creates a special mood. And it;s not so darn COLD on rainy nights.

• Cold winter nights, at least I can be anywhere without bothering to take an umbrella. Not counting that Brazilian winter isn't so cold, so it doesn't make much of a difference.

• I would really love to be with a girlfriend on a rainy/foggy night. That would be so amazing. I would plan a date for that kind of night if I could predict the weather.

• I prefer rainy nights because I open my window and listen to the rain, I sleep like a baby when it's raining.

• Ah! Well I tend to get annoyed by the rain hitting against the roof, if it's too loud it scares the crap out of me. In contrast, winter is a quiet soul. He leaves the surroundings looking bright, so even at night everything glows.

• If im indoors the cold snowy night sets the mood for a lot longer. but id still go with a rainy night... something about rain falling really gives a relaxing feel white noise feel.

• I can't fall asleep with loud rain noises, lol.

• Sounds good, thanks Ace 😊

• Awesome :)

• I can't choose one; they're both so awesome.

I'm in Florida, so it's not like it's gonna snow, but it still gets "Florida cold", so it could be both winter and rainy ☺️

• I already speak with my imaginary girlfriend. We are getting married on a mediavel castle while snowing is falling.

• Cold rainy nights are the best man. I love walking in the rain and just getting drenched and then feeling the cold breeze after. Better than getting blown in the face with unexpected cold though, at least the rain prepares you for it.

• I prefer rainy nights, cause I love relaxing to the sound of heavy rain pouring outside my window, and me warm and comfortable inside :3

• BOTH but rain a bit more.

• Winter nights.

I like rain when it's warm out so I can be out in it. Cold rain is no fun.

• I prefer cold winter nights... rain brings a bad atmosphere. I prefer the winter sun or snow :D

• I like the sound of rain against a window :)

• I prefer Winter nights

• NOPE. Only warm sunny days!

• I think both are romantic in different ways. :)

• Depending who I'm with at the time

• Rainy nights.
    The sound is soothing. I am at peace.

• Winter.
    Rain is just annoying. It gets everywhere.

• Rainy nights. Perfect weather for staying inside with a cuddable person.

• Second pic is amazing. Normally i prefer rainy days but i voted for winter night cuz of pic.

• Rain because I love that film noir vibe and the fact that I love in San Diego and winter isn't a thing here.

• Winter nights I'm also lonely and would like to have a SO 😒😒

• Rainy nights usually are winter nights, it doesn't rain much the rest of the year

What Girls Said 15