I was wondering about this. Cause when I was a kid I used to have nightmares ALL THE TIME, almost everyday. Now I basically never have them, maybe once a year if even that. Why? I kind of miss them as weird as it may sound 😂
Most Helpful Guy
Justin Bieber albums.1
Most Helpful Girl
- Stress/anxiety. I know when I'm feeling particularly anxious before bed, I usually have pretty terrifying nightmares.
- Symptoms associated with illness , such as fevers.
- Reading/watching scary books or movies before sleep.
- Some medications (I think usually beta blockers and certain antidepressants).
- Mental/physical trauma. PTSD also can cause nightmares.
- Irregular sleeping patterns. It can also cause sleep paralysis too.
I think that's about it.5