A look back on 2015 what are you proud of?

what are you proud of this year :) x?

2027

Most Helpful Guy

• I FINALLY started going to the gym regularly. I've never done selfies but I'm thinking of taking one of my body now and then taking another one at the end of 2016 just to see how much progress I'll make.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm proud that I found this site because it has helped me out a lot and there's a lot of amazing people on here. I'm also proud that I got in a relationship that was wonderful for once because the other ones was a disaster. I'm learning things in life and I'm going to be learning other things as I get older 😌😊👏❤🙏

What Guys Said 26

• Joining the team at the Zoo and learning about all the cool animals. When you start learning about animals you get a real idea of just how smart and intelligent they are.

• So much winning state traveling to Vegas getting a car getting a job

• Not very much at all, really.

Personal mini-milestones and the ever so slightest steps in what hopefully proves to be the right direction, but nothing worth writing home about.

• weapons. wewapons everywhere.

• I used to be super lazy. I've worked hard this year and kept myself busy. I am no longer that lazy pos, i now consider myself hardworking.

• My career, fitness

• growin balls and asking out a few girls, doing stuff without argueing or being a crybaby and the fact I am doing well at college without learning much

• Making tough decisions and sticking by my word in everything I've done.

• well I finished highschool
    got my first job and soon my second job
    got my license
    proud of my fav socca team
    and maybe I'll get my first car before 2016

• Passed college and I got a job in retail. 😂

• Eat out even less? I seem to have more money because of that. Now, if only I can get a promotion or a new job...

• Getting rid of most of my social anxiety and going on dates for the first time in my life.

• Landed an awesome job. Got a car and my own place.

• Nothing particularly.

• My gainz. Nothing else really.

• ''What are you proud of this year?''

That Obama's term is ending.

• me joining G@G and meeting friends here

• finding a job i enjoy

• I'm proud of breaking up with my now ex girlfriend.

• Landed a job in a company I really want to be part with... dealing a bit of my social anxiety

• Not much really, it was a really lazy year...

• It's been a good year, I achieved a lot of milestones...

• nothing really it was a simple year

• All the bitches I fucked and the money I got.

• had sex with a milf i met on here

What Girls Said 19

• I got the most xper point than anyone on gag!

• I'm proud of me trying to finish this year in beauty. I'm happy I switched universities because I'm now I'm at this public university that I like. I got an 85% on one of my mid terms which is quite satisfying for me. I could have done better but I'm satisfied.

• Graduating college 😊

• I'm proud to have such a smart daughter. 😇😢😢

• Coming out lol

• Nothing. I made a shitty choice at the beginning of the year, and I've stuck with that choice. Because I like what I get from that choice, but it wasn't and isn't a very morally sound choice on my part.

• mainly my grades tbh. not much else.

• Nothing. Didn't really do anything worth being proud of.

• Getting accepted to the university of my dreams 💪

• That I managed to accomplish one of my biggest dreams, which was studying in Australia :) just finished my first year with good grades and can't wait for the next one

• eehh.. I don't know.. I don't really get proud of myself..

• That it's almost over and time to usher in a new year.

• Hmm quit two jobs, moved out of my parents house, moved back in, lost my virginity, and found out I have a chronic disease and dropped out of college.

I'm not proud of anything. I'm right back to where I was last year, minus the virginity

• Hmmm for making my friends, parents and people around me laughed, then finished all my school stuff, saved more money haha

• My tits,,,, lolz... like every year

• nothing. 2015 so far has been nothing but sadness, stagnation, and going back to square one.

• hope you have a better 2016 and are better again i wish you the best x

• Graduating university and meeting the man of dreams

• Nothing at all. Im still loving the guy I left. I did bad in studies. I am handling depression on my own still.

• Topped school with 95% 😊😁