What happened how do I fix this?

I used to be very talkative around 14 years old when i went to a public school but i decided to go into independent study and now it seems like i can't make conversation at all? Im like a party pooper and its hard to make friends now that i came back to public school at 16 nd now im 18 and still no luck? Im very quiet i try to talk but I just dont know what to say when people talk to me nothing comes to mind i know im boring what should i do to fix this problem? This isn't me i also dont have anxiety its just i never know what to say how the hell do i fix my social life again!

11

What Guys Said 1

• You really just need to START TALKING and stop being so concerned about what you SAY. Laugh along with others and just relax. No one is going to care if you flub a sentence or anything, but you just have to get comfortable having conversations, and the way to do that is to get LOTS OF PRACTICE.

Just like anything, you might suck at first, but you'll get better quickly, and soon this won't be an issue anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• you hve changed.. we all change