Gagers, what has your past taught you 🙏🙌?

It can be anything, relationships, people that you were close with, anything 😊

45

Most Helpful Guy

• My past has taught me that the human species is inherently cruel and selfish, and to be 'good', we humans have to fight against our natural instincts. Also, we need to hold on to the very few 'good' people left in this world, and shouldn't lose them. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My past has taught me to remain absolutely resolute in every situation possible.

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmm... Well, people only care about themselves... Dont front your money... Never completly believe anything anyone tells you... Always have an emergency stash of money... Worry about neccecities, not luxeries...

• 1. Cops are usually dicks
    2. Respect cops
    3. Don't trust people easily

• my past has taught me to make sure you have toilet paper before you start pooping

• Stay away from girls because they will find a way to get you in trouble.

What Girls Said 3

• Most people don't care about anyone but themselves.

• I don't like to dwell on the past!

• Have zero trust, 98% of the time nobody gives 2 fucks about you, work hard, live in a miserable little town where nobody will bother you, nobody will show up guaranteed, most of them are lying, travel alone

That's my life in a nutshell