A dog smelled my butt and I farted in its face did I go too far?

Some dog just came up to me and started sniffing my butt I was at the beach at the time I then let out the loudest and nastiest fart in its face. The dog then yelped and ran away he looked pretty traumatized

• yeah you went too far you should have at least tried to find its owner and apologized
  • No that dog was asking for it
  • If it was you pressing your nose up against that dog's butt that dog would have farted in your face too he deserved it.
    Vote C

45

Most Helpful Girl

• LMAO! I farted and my moms dog just happened to be saying hi to me, I laughed the dog smelled my ass harder! Lol yea maybe you and I are just weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have severely traumatized that dog and it will probably have PTSD (Post-Traumatic Smell Disorder.) You need to attend sensitivity training.

What Girls Said 3

• lol what... just... what?

• Sure sounds like it!

• This is the most stupidest and funny post I have ever seen. But I feel really sorry for that poor dog. Maybe he thought you were an animal too that is why he was smelling your but.

What Guys Said 4

• "If it was you pressing your nose up against that dog's butt that dog would have farted in your face too he deserved it." see just look for yourself i1127.photobucket.com/.../dog-sniffing-butt.gif #NoManners

• I had a dog who would get in my bed while I slept at night. He was a rather large dog so I had no room when he was in the bed. One night I had really bad gas and I woke up to find him in my bed again. I dropped my drawers, grabbed his head, push it up against my ass and farted right on his nose. He jumped off the bed and started sneezing and rubbing his face on the carpet to get rid of the smell. He never got in my bed again... problem solved!

• #AllLivesMatter yo lmao

• 😂 That's horrible