Most Helpful Girl
I believe in ghosts, to never use a Ouija board because they attract negative spirits, and it's bad luck to wear an opal if it's not your birth stone.1
Yeah in pokemon stadium 1 and 2 for n64 when ever I would used an elemental move that could cause burn, poison, freezing, or paralyzes I would press Z+Ab cause I thought pressing that would increase its chances of causing a status elemental effect.
Omg, we Tunisians have tons of superstitions
- If you play with scissors your parents will fight
- If your shoes/ slippers are upside down it will attract the devils and they'll pray on it lol
- If you don't turn on the lights when the sun goes down it attracts genies.
- If you open an umbrella in the House it will bring bad luck
- If a pregnant woman doesn't eat something she's craving, her baby will be born with a birthmark in the shape of the food she was craving (example grapes)
-If you walk over someone they might get a disease/or die
- If you throw water behind someone before they travel it will protect them
- If you see a night butterfly it means you'll have a good guest soon
- If you give the floor a sweep at night the Angels will leave your house
Those are just a few ones :p lol
Not really. I will believe when I see it!
Yes even if I know they pretty much make no sense. One is saying tabi tabi po before walking passed a tree.
So so many its annotons actually
O sure us gypsies have tons of superstitions I mean I don't believe in any of em but my culture has em, some examples.
It is wise to pitch a tent near a holly tree because it will give you divine protection (holy tree).
To see a mule shaking itself, is a sign of good luck.
A moth hovering around a candle flame, means a letter in the morning.
To see a white horse in the morning, means good luck all day.
If the right hand itches... money will be paid out.
If the left hand itches... money will be received.
A tickling nose is a sign of getting drunk.
An itching of the right eye means sadness.
An itching of the left eye is a sign of happiness to come.
If a black cat should cross your path, expect good luck.
If a dog howls for no reason, expect a death.
If a fox crosses your path, an opportunity will be given to you, if he stops and looks at you your ambitions will be fulfilled.
These are a few of our gypsy superstitions.
If I thought they were superstitions, I wouldn't believe in them, now would I?
But I do believe in the existence of life's energy, in the form of our "soul"
Yes. Whenever you say that nothing can go wrong, EVERYTHING that can go wrong most likely will go wrong at the worst possible time.
Black cat! NOOOOOOOOO!!! JK nah