Lets say you get a new dog, you know nothing about the dog but hes/shes sneaky.
You leave him at home for 15 minutes and you come back, which would you rather catch him/her doing.
'(Remember which one would you rather catch him doing)
- Looking at you very suspiciously, like in the picture. But you have no idea what he's done.Vote A
- Pooping all over your bed.Vote B
- Humping your pillows.Vote C
- With your now broken phone in his mouth.Vote D
- with a human hand in his mouth.Vote E
- peeing in the vents, so the whole house smells like peeVote F
- resultsVote G
Most Helpful Girl
Pillow cases are cheap to replace, and I'm not taking any chances with that suspicious looking mf-er. That dog would be right out the door looking like that until I found out what he/she did.0
Most Helpful Guy
If my dog looked at me like that, id freakin love him... He could do whatever he wants... I almost said human hand, cuz then i would at least know he's a good attack dog!!0