1. If 2 vegans argue, is it still considered beef?
2. Is the S or the C silent in SCENT
3. If babies are in the womb for 9 months, why aren't they 9 months old when they are born?
4. Why is there a D in FRIDGE but not in REFRIGERATOR?
Most Helpful Girl
2. s's are never silent. i cannot think of a situation where an s is silent. c's however, have been known to go mute now and then
3. in utero months are not considered as part of the baby's official age- it's just arbitrary. also people disagree about whether a bunch of multiplying cells can even be considered human life, so it is easier to have age "count" from post-birth.
4. you got me there, bruh.1