What video game character's name should I change my real name to I have decided to change my name my current name is Twana and I don't like it?

Don't tell me oh don't change your name I want actual advice of what you think is a good video game character or non fictional charcter to no greek names either. I wll put on some poll options, but you don't have to pick mine you can choose whatever you think.

• Cloud
    Vote A
  • Leon
    Vote B
  • Sephiroth
    Vote C
  • Seifer
    Vote D
  • Squall
    Vote E
  • Krauser
    Vote F
  • other specify what name
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lets see with any game I have played. The names of dudes I like the most are:
    Auron (ff10)
    Balthier (ff12)
    Sully (Fire emblem awakening)
    Laharl (disgaea)
    Phoenix (ace attorney)
    Miles (ace attorney)
    L'Arc (arc rise fantasia)
    Ignac (arc rise fantasia though his full name is Ignacy)
    Emil (tales of symphonia dawn of the new world)
    Richter (tales of symphonia dawn of the new world)
    Lucien (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)

That's all I can think of atm. I probably could think of more but I'm wanting to lvl somethings on a game atm. :D

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dante from devil may cry

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 14

• I've played quite a few video games in my day, and have come to enjoy many. Some news stem from animes that turned into games, but ones from Sword Art Online such as Kirito have been a favorite, but if I think even further into it. The Wichters Geralt is a pretty BA name.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm, not really feeling the ones in the poll. If we're talking video game names, I like Stahl or Henry from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

These aren't game related as far as I know, but I've always like the names Reuben and Blaise. Or maybe Blaine. He's the gym leader on Cinnabar Island! :D

0|1
    0|0
  • For once I have no idea :O
    Character names are hard as hell

img.memecdn.com/characters-name_o_942418.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • LOL dude that stick figure frowning I don't know why but that's fucking funny as shit I died XD

• ... Kratos!

0|1
    0|0
    • I said nothing greek.

• Show All
    • If you plan on growing a beard, change it to Gerhalt (not Geralt)

Gerhalt was a Wolfman from Shining Force 2. They start off just looking like regular guys with badass beards and then promote to werewolves with badass beards

• @m_a_x I can't grow any hair anywhere lol

• leon sounds cool

0|1
    0|0
  • Revan from Knights of the Old republic

0|1
    0|0
  • Zelda like the main character from The Legend of Zelda.

0|1
    0|0
  • Johnny CAGE!

0|1
    0|0
  • John (and make sure your phone number ends 117... or of the list above Leon, just because you dont want to be stuck with a stupid name for the rest of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Three Dog 😂.

0|1
    0|0
    • LOL sephiroth sounds cool I think I think I might go with cloud leon or krasuer

• Leon or Krauser sounds cool, from which game are they?

0|1
    1|0
  • Lucas from Mother 3

Just like my 7 year old son

0|0
    0|0
  • John
    Filler...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sub Zero for sure

0|1