Most dangerous job you have ever had?

511

Most Helpful Girl

• work offshore... it's like living on a ticking bomb.. offshore
    and I can't swim

Most Helpful Guy

• Mineman in the Navy. Wasn't till i got older and realized how dangerous that rate really was.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 10

• Workin' on roofs. It can kill you if you slip. It's also an extremely unpleasant job, especially in the winter and summer.

• I suppose technically night time security on a building sites and car lots - Anything could have happened nothing did thankfully - I would hate to die on minimum wage.

• I used to work in Oakland which is like the murder capital of the nation or something what with all of the gangs and criminals. The job itself was not necessarily dangerous but seeing that I took public transportation and often had to work until very late at night made walking the mile or two to the Bart station very dangerous.

• Shoveling snow for others. Can be icy. Slip, fall, broken nose. Never broke any parts of body though.

• I haven't had anything like that. That's good.

• Pool store employee,
    I handled stuff like muratic acid, and things that if mixed together can go boom.
    One time a customers clorinator literally exploded due to the fact they did something we told them flat out not to because it would explode

• My current one

• Cleaning services. I was known as the 'Macarra Potero' or the Badass Janitor.

• Artillery, soldier.

• navy seal