Religious people do you think God cares about sports?

811

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I think He cares about us, and since some of us care about sports... I'm sure He takes joy in them too. I think it would change if we began to idolize them which we often do... So as long as we use it to bring glory to Him, I'm sure He's thrilled. That's just my take on it, you'd have to ask the man himself if you wanted to know for sure.

• he cares about everything =]

• He cares about the health of the humans

• No he doesn't...
      Syria... Iraq... rwandan genocide... cancer... holocaust, ebola and now zika plus about a million other things...
      I included man made and illness disease just to prove a point.

• Leave her alone πŸ’πŸ» @26kdude nobody cares what you think

• I think God cares about hard work so if you work hard at something God cares about that but there are things more important than sports.

• Nope but i am not religious!

• I had a comment for this but then decided it was too blasphemous so I'll just go with "yes"

• Lol yeah.. Jesus always appears in front of me and says, "I'm looking forward for dat cricket match gurl, I'll be watching from heaven! YOLO, Do dat right" πŸ˜›

What Guys Said 11

• In Islam , god generally cares about our health and it's somewhat a sin if you are careless to your body

• Dude it depends on which kind of sports he likes: tennis, football, basketball, cricket etc.
    He only cares about that sport which he likes the most, probably with girls in it. XD πŸ˜‚

• If he does he's rooting for the Chiefs.

• xD yes
    I think gods want to be entertained too

• He doesn't care about all the dying kids in Africa. Why would he care about sports lmao (

• #soybeanwind does. It didn't do him a lot of good against Alabama. :-D

• If god exists, god doesn't seem to care about the millions of people that die every year. So why would god care about sports?

• God loves us all. Never said anything about sports :'(

• God is everywhere

• No not at all.

• No it's pretty clear that is not important at all.