What is all American to you?

is it white
if it is wouldn't it really be european?
I mean all white people have european origin

722

Most Helpful Guy

• All American? Kind of an oxymoron. We're all mudbloods, really.

Most Helpful Girl

• America to me is a place where anyone can do anything they want! You can turn a bad situation into a good one! People in this country have success on their third or fourth chance!

What Guys Said 21

• 6|1
  • 3|1
    • Seriously those mountains have to go

• That's not what many Europeans are saying. They're saying these Muslims will outbreed Europeans, are raping European women and in short amount of years turn Europe into an Islamic state.

• Reported your comment for bigotry. Suck a dick.

• Honestly, I associated it with being a resident of the USA

• What does ethnicity have to do with nationality? Their is no such thing of all anything, humanity came from africa, several parts no one really knows where we originated in africa however after that point we all migrated to different regions, even native americans are not actually native. So define all american?

• red cups. cheeseburgers. hot dogs.

• I really don't know how to answer this question. I think it's highly subjective and there's no definitive answer.

I don't know why you brought up the white thing.

• i dotn fucking know.

its something proud americans say but they dont know america just like Canada is made of of immigrants mainly white.

real americans are natives who have a mongoloid ancestry which are orientals.

to me its just something they say that its from them...

• Well even the 'native Americans' they have found immigrated to North America, so they are not even 'all American'.

The only thing I find is when people of the USA say all American, it is to boast about their country.

• "All American" sounds like the phrase came from some McDonald's commercial.

• All American, in my mind, is the idea of making something for yourself, building your own future and to hell with anyone who tells you otherwise.

• ... the fuck are you talking about?

• I would say we're a specific breed of whites. More independent, more distrusting of power, more outspoken and aggressive. To a degree.

• All-American is Anglo-Saxon, Freedom, the right to bear arms against enemies of said Freedom, and Coors Light on a Friday night. It is Manifest Destiny, our duty to rid the world of savagery and backwards people. All-American is pride, pure white pride, and the fearlessness to say such truths.

• All American is and always will be Native American. Go back to Europe cracker.

• Tech American would be native

We are all just immigrants

All American cam also mean a great high school athlete

• God, guns, and country

• Whenever I think of America I think of McDonalds

• Most white Americans are actually Europeans ain't they?

So all American... could be native Americans only I guess... and they weren't white...

• White person, slightly overweight, messy hair, has wrong ideas about the world and kinda naive, wants peace but doesn't understand how other nations function.

• I know something that is all-American: The first country in the world to establish wealth by capitalism.

Now for my rant:
    These Native American posts make me so angry at how uninformed people are. The Indians were not a peaceful people as a whole. They were constantly at war with each other. They constantly stole each other's land. They had slaves. They scalped people.

Sure, as far as we know the Native Americans arrived to the West first, but to argue that the Indians are the rightful owners of North America is absurd.

• A land of diverse people who are learning to live together as one. Plus in a few centuries America may be known as the country of majority caramel skinned people.

• Football. American football.

What Girls Said 6

• Native Americans
    40.media.tumblr.com/...6z070jEdh1qbh91vo1_1280.jpg
    Fucking obviously it is OUR ancestral lands. Not Europeans, Europeans are from Europe, that's THEIR ancestral lands.

• This:

realhistoryww.com/.../sitting_bull.jpg

And yes. Totally not white.

• Yes this^

• But they came in from a land bridge during the Ice Ages. They are not "native" like many idiots think. They also have not contributed anything significant to modern humanity's quality of life. It took European brainpower and culture to bring civilization to the rest of the savage world.

• @Socialrealist If by civilization you mean smallpox... then yeah, Europe brought freakin civilization to America. As a European, I can honestly say this is a load of crap. They didn't have the duty of contributing anything, they just needed to be left alone. But the illuminated colonizers never really got that concept - leaving someone be.

• Fast Food! And Prom! And Hollywood!

• 0|0
  • They did descend from Europe. ☺️

• All American to me isn't a look it's hobbies and an attitude.