Is there actually a way of deleting it? I've deactivated it before & could still log in normally after 18 days.
How to rid of the whole thing?
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
1. Log in on Facebook and go to privacy shortcuts. It is found right next to the notifications icon.
2. Click on see more settings
3. On the next page, click the "Use Activity Log" link. Here, you can delete pieces of your activity by clicking the small pencil icon next to each and selecting "Delete"
4. Go to the Delete Account page
5. Type in your password and a captcha text for security check
6. Account will deleted in 14 days
Note**: Permanent deletion deletes everything except for personal messages1