What do you when you are lonely and bored?

217

Most Helpful Guy

• T. V., anime, books, games, illegal midnight walks around the city lake which is a mile from my house, lift some weights, fap, get high-er, social media, music.

I deal with loneliness in one of three ways. Talking with my idiot family (rarely), social media, or distraction.

Naturally, loneliness is your brain telling you you need to socialize. So. If you do that, it'll shut up.

Exercise is also pretty efficient, because it basically gets you high. Barely. But the release of endorphins helps.

Boredom. Hmm. I don't think I've been bored in a very long time. Even when I have nothing to do, I just lay down and think or relax. Somewhat of a semi-meditation. I just chill and enjoy my moment of peace. There is always something to do. Particularly if you have a computer.

Mmm. Also, being high all the time makes it very easy to maintain interest in various things. So I guess that's another reason I'm never bored. Mmmm. Not recommended for drug noobs or people lacking willpower.

Most Helpful Girl

• I go on G@G (surprise, surprise), listen to music, sing along with the songs, dance with the music at times, talk to those close to me, read, draw, get some time in the sun if it's nice out, etc...