- Everything has its place. There is nothing amiss. Anywhere I am becomes instantly organized. Lables? You're damn right.Vote A
- I'm very organized. Some things are labeled, but most things just have their place.Vote B
- I lose things from time to time, but everything is fairly neat and orderly.Vote C
- I'm somewhat organized, somewhat disorganized.Vote D
- I'm more disorganized than organized, but it's not that bad.Vote E
- Careful you don't trip in the minefield known as my home. Actually, there might actually be a mine; I'm not sure.Vote F
- My home is a trash jungle. You will get lost. And you might be attacked by some undiscovered creature.Vote G
Most Helpful Girl
I picked D, but, honestly, any attempt to be more physically organized would actually be counterproductive.
Like, if I tried to impose some system in which literally EVERYTHING "had its place", then, that would backfire -- because I wouldn't be able to remember where the "place" was, for half the things!
Plus, let's be serious, we have 3 kids. That shit just ain't possible, with 5 humans and 2 adults who do shit in the outside world. LOL
When it comes to computer files, information, and documents, though, I am METICULOUSLY organized.
If I need to find all the receipts for, say, lip products that I bought from Sephora between March and May 2013, I could easily have all of the scanned copies pulled up within the next 30 seconds.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Guy
If there is a difference at all my impression is women tend to organize objects and men tend to organize tasks. Living space versus how you are going to do something.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE