Have you ever made plans but you forgot what those plans were before the time came to do it?

This morning I made plans for this afternoon. I decided to check in on GAG have some lunch then go. Well I had my lunch now I have no idea what I was going to do. You ever have one of those days?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha yeah! I'm quite absent minded so sometimes my short term memory lets me down completely :o :-(

• I know what you mean

• Good one lol hahahaha

• Thanks for the MH :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Normally, it would be more along the lines of I became distracted by the current moment and ignored/forgot plans or meetings. Some might call that forgetfulness; others not.

• I plan to remember to forget

• Perfect vacation, relaxing weather when it comes to town... makes me this way indeed... your new plans are sun tea w/lemon, mint in a hammock getting a tan

• Sounds great only it rainingg & only + 4 C. at the moment.

• Poor gal
      Texas to Canada translation: hot tea w/lemon, mint, on a soft sofa next to a roaring fire

• Watch some blue anon make a post about "why did she stand me up guys, help?".

• I didn't really forget them, just shelved them out of reach forced by circumstances.

The bucket list won't be executed completely.

• A story of my life lol.

• Doesn't everyone? lol

• I do that all the time

What Girls Said 4

• I'll make lists in my head all the time. Every now and then, I'll forget one or two of those items when it comes time to run errands and such. I'll remember later and get annoyed with myself, haha.

• I sometime forget why I went in the kitchen.

• That's me every day.

• lol, I forget what I'm doing while doing it sometimes.