My Job Is HECTIC?

So I work at Chick-Fil-A with a guy I use to date and be in love with. It's been almost a year since we've been broken up. Since last summer I've been threatened by a girl at work, I've had rumors spread about me, and my ex has been rude to me for absolutely no reason. When I told my boss about how he has helped everyone at work when they needed help she sided with him. He will talk and work with everyone else but me. When I try to ask work related things he just turns he back and ignores me. We had a great friendship even after we broke up but now he's just cold to me! It makes me very upset and sad! WHY?

• Tell him to grow up.
    83%(5)40%(6)Vote11%(1)
  • Go to corporate.
    17%(1)13%(2)Vote11%(1)
  • Find another job.
    0%(0)47%(7)Vote78%(7)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• don't shit where you eat.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Unless you are in line for management at this franchise, find another Chick-Fil-A in your area. (I know CHick-Fil-A is a cut above other "fast food" employers)

• It is required you talk to him? If he wants to ignore you just let him. Don't let his behavior or the gossip get to you.

• Wow that sucks, well deal with it the best you can I guess, about all you can do.

What Girls Said 0