+1 y

More of a rant, feel free to put in your opinion ( now I have to put a? at the end) ?

so i have had depression for 7 years, i am now 15. just recently in November last year i got better i felt happy, everything in my life was going well. i live with my granddad and he trusted me, for Christmas i got my first phone and it was a iphone 6s. people trusted me with things, people loved me, i was happy. in January i started yr 10 and since i wasn't so depressed i was my true self and people liked me, people laughed at the things i said, people started to like me, now this made me even more happy, it boosted up my self esteem. i felt like i mattered. then everything went wrong at Easter. i stayed at my aunties place and that night i snuck out to meet a guy, i got really drunk and ended up having sexx with him, which i regret. then when i got back my auntie found out and she checked my messges and my photos i had sexts in there an diick pics. i got in a lot of trouble my grandad has kick me out of the house and took my phone. i went back to boarding school and was really upset because none of my family was there for me, and i thought i was pregnant because there was no protection. ( found out i wasn't though) a week after that it was school holidays, my grandad sent me to my great aunties farm for a week, which was sooo boring, then i went to a camp. at that camp i was hanging around people who came out of kids jail and who did drugs and stuff. thats when i first started smoking ciggies. anyways that camp was over and my holidays were shit, i was not allowed to hang out with any of my friends, this made me really upset. i came back to boarding after the holdiays and i was really depressed, this resulted me in starting selfharm not doing any of my school work and being really naughty, i got caught smoking in the bathrooms and a lot of other bad things. my granddad sent me away to family and community serivices, i had a fight with my bestfriend and she is spreading rumors about me, so i have came in a conclusion that sometimes parents dont always know best.
+1 y
OK so i know nudes and that stuff are bad but i am really educated in that, i have been involved in that since year 8 so i know how to be as safe as i can. and i also know drinking is bad but i have been doing it for a while
1
2