What's your favorite Gas Station company to get gas from?

Bet no ones asked this before lol

• Shell
    14%(4)13%(7)Vote12%(3)
  • 76
    0%(0)2%(1)Vote4%(1)
  • Arco
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Mobile
    4%(1)4%(2)Vote4%(1)
  • Chevron
    4%(1)7%(4)Vote12%(3)
  • I prefer a different gas station (please say)
    50%(14)39%(21)Vote27%(7)
  • I don't care, i just go to whatever... or i don't drive
    28%(8)35%(19)Vote41%(11)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
@mooky06 @BelleGirl21 @vishna @Mustachekitteh @fauchelevent @EmpatheticLady @CocoRachelle @archiz @meatballs21 @Remembermyname4 @Afro-dite9 @CHARismatic110 @ConsultantIsBack @Smmyskittles @OrdinaryGentleman

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I only get gas from Top Tier companies, because that's what Toyota recommends. Off of the top of my head, it's the following:

Shell
    Mobile/Exxon
    BP

In that order. I don't fuck with Amaco and Gulf because they're not Top Tier. Lol.

What Girls Said 23

• I usually go to Chevron or Shell because they're the closest to where I live, but my "favorite" might be 76 since it's often a bit cheaper than the rest. Arco's cheaper as well, but they only take cash, and I've heard some not so good things about their gas (don't know how true it is though).

• Either sheetz or Rutters for me.

• I don't really care. Lately, I've used Mobile just because it's the most convenient.

• Whichever is cheapest-- usually happens to be Gulf or Valero in my area

• Irving I really don't even know why I just like the name or something. And it has to be this specific one like really specific it can't be the same exact Irving up the street it has to be down the hill lol. I don't even know why but I won't use the other gas stations in the clusterfuck up the street only the big Irving. Hahaha

• Costco haha

• Whatever is cheapest, no loyalty at all. Anything of a reasonable quality and cheap is good.

• A different one lol
    It's a Safeway gas station that I go to and its like around the corner lol

• Whatever one has chocolate covered raisins 😒

• I go to Shell for the air miles.

• I just go to where ever is cheaper.

• Chevron, one of the employees there is always happy and kind, and I love talking to people with positive energy.

• Costco baby 😊

• I don't drive lol

• BP or Shell

• I go where I get almost all my groceries.

• I don't care so long as its cheap

• Usually I buy where ever the gas is cheapest.

• Murphy USA. It's the cheapest I've found so far

• shell usually has the better discounts

• Costco. Best prices.

• Speedway

• BJ's cause its usually the cheapest around.

What Guys Said 19

• Hahaha... That's a weird question. I guess I really don't care too much

Whichever is the cheapest or the nearest when the gas warning light is on should be perfectly fine. :)

• Whichever one is cheapest, that's good enough for me. Often times, that means Kroeger gas lol
    Other times, that means the slightly sketchy gas station with a few broken pumps. (Go during day time)

I don't really have any brand loyalty to gas. As a college student, cheap gas is good gas 👍

• So Friday night after Latin dancing i was eating out her pussy and about to bang and then realized I was out of condoms. Oh shit. She made me get more so I drove really fast to 7-11 down the street and got these new condoms Durex real feel or something. Anyways, probably my new fav condom. So I'll go with 7-11 lol

• Those are the ones I use lol high five!

• @Pac-Man wait so we have same bday and both have 10/10 cocks? Omg we have so much in common brother!

• XD bahaha so true bro. We also have more things in common like our gf's dont wanna get on the pill.

• We normally go to "GAS" which is part of the BP group or "Challenge" because they are the 2 which are close to where we live.

• The cheapest one. I use the Kroger gas station, most of the time. 3 cents off per gallon with the Kroger card. There's some apps or websites that show you where the cheapest gas is, though.

• it doesn't matter because the prices are regulated here, means I pay on every station the same price.

we have 3 in our village, Total, Esso and Q8. Two Aral and a Shell very close too... I usually go to the Esso because I get free pizzas, and I'm a pizza addict :P

• Casey's. Their pizza is a... mazing! That's why I try to go there whenever I need to fuel up.

• any with lower prices

• They are all evil, owned by globalist criminals.

• @ConsultantIsBack you are right, its been under our noses this whole time! Whenever something happens on GaG its always M 30-35, OP.

• @Pac-Man
      The main criminals are the Dutch royal family (Shell) and Rockefeller (all US brands). BP is a separate criminal enterprise.

• Petro-Canada

• Costco, chevron or safeway i gotz the dealz

• Chevron, because for some reason they are easy to get into

• I usually go to Wawa because it's closer to me and has the cheapest gas in my area besides Sam's.

• Lol it doesn't matter which ever one has cheapest gas.

• I prefer Marathon, Exxon, or Speedway

• U-Gas because it's the cheapest per gallon and gets the job done.

• 76 has amazing coffee for some reason. Lol so I go there

• I don't care because all of them are same. Toilets seems and smells like escaped from apocalypse.

• I guess Kwik Trip