What did you learn today?

I learnt how to shut my friends mum up when she complains that she's old (she's 43. Not old in my opinion.) I did so by reminding her that I live with my grandparents XD
Didn't expect it to work, but hey! Always welcome a new trick.

What did you learn?

And don't say nothing, remember 'you learn something new every day'.

Start of the day and I've learned something new already.

Swearing at teachers is not a good idea. doesn't matter how upset they make you. You will upset yourself more by swearing at them >.<
Ah well. Had a first today. Now i dont have to wonder what swearing at authorities is like!
(Note- it sucks)

814

Most Helpful Guy

• I learn't that woolworths is still a shit place to work

• Haha, well, you get a prize for actually making me laugh out loud, so good job! XD

• Anytime. Don't get a job with them. It'll do your head in

Most Helpful Girl

• 43 isn't old haha, she still has 40 years ahead of her.

Today I learnt that if you have an event coming up that you're stressing out about like a job interview, an exam or a speech, if you plan something for after the event that you find fun and can look forward to it'll help you stay calm and focused.

What Guys Said 13

• Eating ice cream while smoking a cigarette leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

• Dear diary, my day just started so I learnt when you're sleeping.. Don't procrastinate when you gotta pee.

• I learned how to make goofer dust... lol

ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61EQi%2BggByL.jpg

• Whats goofer dust?

• A traditional hexing material and practice of the African American tradition of hoodoo from the South Eastern Region of the United States of America... ewww spooky Mulder...

• I learned that i, in fact, do not learn something new everyday.

• i learned during sex my short and really skinny boyfriend is stronger than he looks as he nearly squeezed my soul out of my body when he was hugging me near the end

• Haha, that sounds both terrible for you but also really cute XD

• it is <3 he likes to hug me like its his last day on earth 24/7 xD

• Aww, I'm really glad you posted now, you've put this great big grin on my face.
      I'm really happy for you and your man!

• I have learned that men eat more in company of a woman then in company with another man. Why? To impress them.

• I learnt that I can get boner on myself if I think if myself boning some chick

• i learned that i enjoy chest day at gym lol

• Um there's a little ceasar around the cornor from m house maybe about 6 blocks down.

I been living here for a year and I didn't know this.

• What to call a certain dish in my culture in another way.

• I learnt how to make a video on musical. ly with my daughter!

• That there are many hot chicks in my friend's neighbourhood jeez

• I did learn that ever look down on myself to a woman._. I regarded doing that

What Girls Said 7

• i learned that i was a cat in a former life. i literally spent 4 hours rolling around in bed and napping today.

• I learned that I gotta stop being stupid.

• That i have better friends than i thought.

• That my mom does an ever worse job of masking her distaste for me than she thought

• i learned bats are not birds, tehy are something else

• I learned that some copy machines are just too advanced for me. Lmao.