And what emotion does it inspire in you?
Mine is "Devil's Backbone" by The Civil Wars, and it inspires determination for me.
Most Helpful Guy
My favourite emotional songs are (which of them do you like most?):
1. "Ubi Caritas" by Connie Dover. Emotions: sadness and soothing. It's the song I listen to when having a bad day, struggling with a problem, or to remind me of my humble roots.
2. "Theme from the Harry's Game" by Clannad. Emotions: Sorrow.
3. "Now We Are Free" by Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard. Emotions: hope and fire-up. It's the song I listen to when my back is against the wall, and no one can help me. I listen to it while affirming to myself, I'm a fighter; I can do it; if I fail, so be it.
4. "Seven Seas" by Babyface. Emotions: Sadness and love. It's my go-to-song when a girl is not reciprocating the feelings I have for her. The song symbolises I'm uncontrollably in love with the girl.
5. "Of This Land" by Clannard. Emotions: Sorrow.
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
I can say during a breakup there are 3 songs that I love
1. Raise your glass
2. Love like mine
3. Fight Song1