What's the weirdest compliment you've received?

A girl once told me I look a living sex doll. 😂

1819

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• You have a cute laugh

• Something like that: "even the flu virus likes you".

• My ex said i was her big shrek. I thought cheeky bitch but she was smiling and hugged me. didn't know whether to slap her or not

• "I think you're handsome even if you are overweight and balding"... Thanks babe -_-
    lol

• I don't think I've ever received any weird compliments. I mainly get "handsome" the most.

• Lol when someone said my jawline looked like this.

www.ikea.com/.../...ealight__29068_PE086219_S4.JPG

• I was in my boxers around my friends and ine of them said "your bulge looks like a big potato"
    ... i just slowly pulled my pants on while avoiding eye contact

• I don't think I ever received any

• Some of my friends say I sound like Darth Vader. I don't think my voice is that deep though, but I found it interesting.

• Most of my females friends say I smell like a girl, not sure how I should feel about it.

• That I have nice eyebrows lol. Not something I think about

• Nothing weird till now

• That I have big hands

• A girl once told me I have great teeth.

• Once they told me i look like a pornstar lol

• You look like one of the good ones

• I was once told i have incredibly small balls. Like two hard boiled eggs in a balloon or something

• smooth, not small oops

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• Uhhhhh. That I have a phone sex operator voice maybe? o_o

• That my full name was a pretty color scheme. All 3 parts of my name are colors.

• Lmfao, anyway.. someone told me I have a Porcupuffer pair of lips XD another I loved was I have a weird perceiver thinker mind like J. D. of Scrubs or the smartness of an autistic movie characters (it was so hard, but I appreciate the effort). The last one isn't so strange, but the situation was: I was biting a teeth circle on my hand (for lazyness) and a girl said me I had a lovely teeth shape. Unexpected but cute.

• Well... my deceased granddad's (R. I. P. lovely) best friend keep's giving me the "If I was younger I'd tare your ass up look" paired with hugs and compliment's Lmao. He joke's and call's me his girlfriend. He was a player wayyyy way wayyy back in the day lol. When I was younger and my granddad was alive... he was seen as the sweet old quiet guy with green eye's and nice skin... now he is that creepy yet funny old guy who probably wanks to the thought of me lmao. Ewwwww.

• "You look like the evil queen from snow white.. when she was young and hot of course "
    And "you have the voice of a sex goddess"
    " I'd lick your collarbones all night"
    And many more but these were on the top of my head lol.. 😅😅😅

• Someone told me I looked like a care bear once... :/

• I've been told twice that I cry really pretty. O. O

• 'You're like rose' I still don't understand this.. 'compliment'

• My sister who is a paramedic, was admiring my veins the other day. She said she could fit a size sixteen in my veins if she wanted to. The benefit to having prominent veins is when needles go into my body, it's painless

• Idek if it was a compliment but I was told I have "fuck me eyes" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Lol, I'd take it more as a comment than a compliment. Just a "here's a fact about you. Take it however you like". I'd assume they're thinking about sex with me. So probably positive lol

• A girl: "Wait! Is that a bt (idk what) doll? *she was looking in my gallery, scrolling back to that pic* Eh, nope, it's just you..."
    What can I say, I'm perfect. 😏

• ''You have very cute feet for a girl."

From a random pizza delivery guy while in flip flops.

• Smooth n hairless cleavage @fearless_banana

• the funniest was a man asked me how's ken today, it took me about five minutes to realise what he was meaning lol

• "I wish I had your sneeze" lmao

• All my compliments are amazing wouldn't consider any of them weird lol

• That i had very cute small hands