Are you a nationalist?

Do you believe in putting your nation and your people before anything else? Do you also have strong patriotic feelings for your country? Are you a nationalist?

• Yes
    39%(7)36%(20)Vote34%(13)
  • No
    61%(11)64%(36)Vote66%(25)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A *HEALTHY* nationalist, yes.

What Girls Said 5

• I am a secular human who will become nationalist whenever required, A.

I'm from Estonia, by the way.

• No, I'm just a Montenegrin patriot.

• I'd say to some extent. I don't like the way things are being handled right now but I love how free my country is.

• Nah, I mean Canada is pretty cool and all but I don't take pride in that

• Not particularly, no.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes I am. My country is my home, my land is the land of my ancestors who fought and died in wars and spent their youth to built it and to the new generations.
    And my people are my extended eugenic family. I will always put the interest of my people first. It is normal and natural to do so for the preservation of your identity.

• A country is just a piece of land that one day belongs to a nation and another day belongs to another nation. I have no reason to be nationalist.

• Patriotism is dumb. Especially considering how many times politicians use the "do it for your country" as an accuse for war profiteering or to divert people's attention from the government's own failings and blame it on others.

• 0|0
  • No. I am an individualist, not a nationalist and not any other kind of collectivist. But, I am quite patriotic. I love my country to the extent that it respects my individuality.

• Nah I put people who i think are correct above everyone else. I don't care where they come from. I feel no kinship with anyone based on country of origin.

• I'm an internationalist, a citizen of the Earth.

• What do you mean Jacques, not from Mars? What a disappointment :-(
      I though "ne ket" was from the Red Planet!

• Yeah same experience Jacques... we're a terrible country in that respect. How many levels of politics to we have?
      European, National, Flemish & Wallonian, provinces and communities.
      Plus the cultural differences between North & South... oh my goodness.
      Any book on the subject would be a thriller but no one would understand indeed :-(

• I don't put it before everything, but I do put it before other countries.

• no, i have no country, i am a citizen of the world, but dont confuse me for an internationalist either.

• No, I never was and I will never be one.

• nope. I like my country but I'm not like that

• I used to be but not anymore

• hahaha fuck no. no lives matter.

• Anyone who has this mentality is a sick person.

• No and I hate anyone who is