+1 y

What do you think of my dream wedding and no I do not think this will happen its just fun to think abut my wedding type really don't matter?

ok so I want to make the dress myself so it will look something like this but i would like to add beading or rhinestone to the center of the dress swirling back to the train of the dress and it would have a pleated cap sleeve
what do you think of my dream wedding and no i do not think this will happen its just fun to think abut my wedding type really don't matter ?
i want my wedding to be in winter in something kinda like this but not so shiny and not so artificial

horse drawn sleigh pulled by a horse like this and a sleigh like this

a cake like this and a toper like this or this and i would chang the layer of cake right before the top one the one with what looks like berries

LIKE I SAID I DONT THINK ANY OF THIS WILL HAPPEN FOR REAL but i do like the idea of it
3
1