Is there anybody on this earth you would take a bullet for (literally)?

I would absolutely take a bullet for my parents and siblings without a second thought.
Might also take it for other family members.
And will take it for my future kids and husband.

• Yuup
    87%(41)83%(83)Vote79%(42)
  • Noope
    13%(6)17%(17)Vote21%(11)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

by the way you die after taking the bullet. 😲🔫

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would do it for most people. Their life is probably more meaningful than mine anyway. I once shoved my friend out of the of a car. No one was hurt, but if the car had been going any quicker, it probably would have caused some damage to me. It wasn't going fast enough to really hurt anyone, and the woman hit her breaks in time, but I still wanted to protect her. I'd rather it hit me than her.

What Guys Said 44

• I honestly don't think it's the type of thing that a person can intellectualize. We can sit here and talk about how much we love our family and friends all day long but I think when it comes down to it these types of things are split second decisions where your body just tends to act on its own.

• Other then family there are a few people I would take one for, but I mean that's also why a lot of us own one for situations just like this.

• I'd take a bullet for any of my family members but if it came to that, I'd rather make the bad guy take a bullet first if I can. That's about it.

• For anyone in my family. I am not afraid of dying.

• If I ever find a wife, I'd probably take a bullet for her.

But right now, there is nobody I'd take a bullet for. Not my mom, not my dad, none of my sublings, none of my other family, none of my friends.

• Pretty much anyone who's innocent, they don't deserve a bullet just because they're not family or close to me.

• Gf/Sisters/parents

• Yeah, but somedays like today I don't feel like I need a reason to take a bullet
    :(

• my daughters, my godsons and my best friend, without question, they are my world and I pray that who ever is shooting at them prays for salvation in those last painful moments of his life... because in the 45 seconds to 5 minutes it takes me to bleed out I will be tearing him apart

• Yes for my family and close friends. Almost definitely for any child. Depends though on the people I don't know.

• Only my mom, Why'd I take bullet for anyone else? That just mean ill die and nevrr see anyone again lol

• And that would be sad for us, not to be able to see the big, jacked, tall, athletic Tyler anymore :(

• Well you all can suk deez nuts baha

• Nope. I don't care if there's blood ties or not. I'm not sacrificing my life for someone else.

• My wife, my son, my granddaughter.

• My parents, siblings, nieces, girlfriend, my best friends and future kids

• If you mean that it would result in death or serious permanent injury, no.

• My little brother

• no i dont.

• My parents , my girl , my cousin Ahmed and my friend ismail

• I don't know. It's easy to say if you don't have to do it for real

• Later for my kids or so... sure, but right now... Difficult

• I don't know if I should be happy or sad while saying I'd take a bullet for no one.

• myself - now try to figure that one out :P

• I would probably instinctively jump to protect my cat.
    But human? Nah.

• I'd take a bullet for most people then again it's all well and good saying it but until I'm in that situation I don't know

• I'm not exactly a happy person, so I'd probably take a bullet for just about anyone.

• Yes. My self.

• My dear ones, I suffer as it is, so it's easier to just do that instead of watching them suffer.

• I would take a bullet for you! (in the future)

• Yup I guess so

• Any member of my family, my friends, and even strangers. I'd take a bullet for anyone.

• You are very brave and sweet. I would do it for my closest family member. Voted A

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 26

• Not a chance!

• My parents, sisters, my boyfriend and some of my close friends.

• A non lethal bullet? Yes.

• Yes, there are.

• My brother, probably my parents as well. My cousin Nanuka and my best friend Anna. I guess if someone wants to kill me it is pretty easy :D

• my mom, my siblings, my cousin and my boyfriend.

• My boyfriend, my family, and my sweet little niece who was just born.

• Nope -.- (I love myself way to much to take a bullet for someone else) 😆... nah I'm jk.. I might... I think xD

• I'd take a bullet for my best friends that's about it oh and any animal

• My little brother and sister even my over younger sister even though we get on each other's nerves 😂 My parents and my future spouse and babies. I'll do anything for my babies!

• My parents, my siblings, my cousins, grandparents, other family members, close friends. I would even try to save a stranger if I could.

• mother/bro/SO

• What are the results?

• For my man I would.

• ya, my family

• My little sister and my niece. It must be a maternal thing.

• I'd take a bullet for a lot of people

• Yes I would take a bullet for my brothers and my future husband and babies also.

• My family.

• My mom, my dad or my brother. That's it.

• My nieces and nephews, my siblings, and my friends.

• I would die for every person in my immediate family.

• My family. And in the future, my husband and children.

• Jesus. He died for me, why not?

• I'd take a bullet for everyone in my family. From my daughter to my dog.

I don't think I could stand by and let anyone get shot though.

• any other human basically... for religious reasons

unless he was a criminal and the cops were trying to shoot him or something xD LOL