Is this real life? Are we really here 😱?

Just woke up from a weird dream in which our whole world exists inside the mind of a child. What if we are some kid's imaginary friends :O I'd be pretty bummed cause that kid didn't even give me superpowers. Fuck you kid!

No, I am not hight. Lets discuss.

• You just solved life
  • You sure you're not high?
  • Dont drink and GaG man
    Vote C
  • Want me to sing you a lullaby?
    Vote D
  • Wut?
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

916

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no way for us to know if all of this is actually real no. Cause yeah we might be lying on a table somewhere, in artificial induced coma/dream world. Even science wise it can't be proven in a way, like what is actually reality, if this is reality. Only thing you can be sure of is that the individual you are now, seem to think and feel. Even if its a made up individual, it does feel an think in that case, within its made up world. If it is made up anyway, but yeah is the only thing you can really be certain of.

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 15

• Yes. It's all but an illusion and delusions. Reality is only as real as you feel, think, desire or want it to be and is never exactly the same for every single person's individual experiences.

• Good question. Since we haven't actually gone beyond the universes/cosmos outer walls (is the yexist) We can't know for sure.

• In the immortal words of this genius...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFMvnhnbyKU

• Well if this is true I need to somehow start moving crap around in the "real" world so they think I'm a ghost.

• The only thing that is real is your self and since I cannot confirm in any way that anything other than me has an autonomous self I just assume all of you buggers are just a figment of my imagination.

• What does it even matter? You're here and you have nowhere else to go while you're alive so you might as well assume that it's real. What difference does it make whether it's real or not anyway? Why live any differently?

• you're right lol but sometimes its just fun to imagine and to create ideas in your head, even thought they are scientifically accurate.

• are not*

• I feel you! Like are we actually real, are thoughts actually "real" ... I almost think about it everyday xD

• "No im not hight." Ya sure bro? Lol

• Nope, it's not. But I'm not allowed to go into detail

• Fuck that kid, I want superpowers too!

• I know right? -_- didn't even give us body hair in weird colour, like yellow with purple stripes. That would have been awesome.

• Or blue skin? Smh, he has no creativity...

• sigh. if only I had some real example of a

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

• Even if that was true would it matter? What would change?

• Who knows man

• Man, I hate dreams like that, it fucks up my day.

• Wasn't that the series finale of St. Elsewhere?

• Never heard of it lol

• It was a T. V. show in the '80s set in a hospital and in the finale they show that the hospital is inside a snow globe that a child is playing with so the whole series was apparently in the kid's imagination.

• Wow I imagine that blew everyone's mind back then.