+1 y

Tell me about yourself. (Here are some question mark because it won't let me submit without one) ?

I love meeting new people and learning new things. You can brag about yourself all you want lol I don't mind. Talk about anything you want.

If you have no idea what to say I will try to help:

- Where are you from?
- What do you love/dislike about yourself?
- Best accomplishment?
- Got any weird fetish?
- What do you enjoy doing?
- Favorite weather? and why?
- Are you in love/ have a crush? If so, what do you love/like about them?
- Favorite childhood memory?
- Something you noticed about yourself that you never realized.
- bucket list
- What did you want to be when got older? Did you achieve it? (If you are still in college like me. What is your swoon profession)
- Something that you did in the past that makes you cringe (or regret) till this day? (I ran too fast during my first cross country meet I was so embarssed because I was first then started going to the back so I faked an injury. Thinking about it makes me want to cry )

- Favorite person?

- Stupidest question someone ever asked you

- Funny memory
- Worst memory

Remember you can talk about anything you want. It doesn't have to be any of these. And you can talk about more then one thing!
9
10