Presidential 3rd party ticket?

Given the Trump/Hillary contest, would you or are you exploring 3rd party options?

Libertarian... Green Party?

• Yes - I'll take a look a them
    Vote A
  • No - I only believe in 2 party system
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If Hillary is the best thing the Democratic Party can deliver then we definitely need a third party. She has zero credibility.

0|0
    0|0
    • Agree... I would have voted for Elizabeth Warren! shed be my top pick on that side.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I did have a 3rd party candidate I support.

Jill Stein's lack of executive experience combined with lofty goals is wishful at best. And her affinity for pseudoscience (vaccines, homeopathy, etc.) is really troubling to me.

I do agree with Gary Johnson on good portion of issues. But watching him stumble trying to defend his proposal to eliminate the minimum wage among other things made me reconsider.

0|1
    0|0
    • that's in sightful, I need to study up. I like Gary Johnson, not sure he's presidential material, but like how he thinks... realize there is always congress to balance them out anyway we go.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• No I am voting for Trump

0|0
    0|0
    • great wall of trump, destroy isis brick by brick.

• Donald will teach Mexican visa workers judo and send them to iran to karate chop isis

• I've always though third party candidates were more reasonable, but even with two shitty candidates, there is no chance for a 3rd party candidate to win - so there is no point in voting for one.

3rd party option just simply don't get enough media coverage to be considered a legitimate option.

0|0
    0|0