Do people respect greeters?

like at malls and stuff!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That has to be a thankless job. But yes they have a job so the get my respect.

What Guys Said 17

• You can tell a lot about a person by whether they are nice to those kinds of people.

I always try to treat them with respect, they are people after all

• yeah I had a few people ignore me and I had a bunch of girls just laugh at me. I am surprise I still keep my head up those things would have killed me when I was in HS

• Keep on working apple,
      You can do it,
      I know it sucks from experience

• I respect everyone until they give me reason not to mostly through acts of cruelty or something like that.

• I respect everyone by default

• I do, I always reply to them!

• I always say hi and as long as they are smilin and I have had my cup of joe that morning!

• "Good day sir"

"Ya, fuck you too".

• waste of a job.

• Yep I do

• If I'm obviously listening to music and show people that I really don't want to talk in any kind of form and they say hi to me I refuse.

Otherwise, I always reply with a smile.

• Some do; some don't. Can you fake enthusiasm for 8 hours/day?

• Yeah why not apple

• I dunno never seen one, I don't think florida has those I've been to a mall there were no greeters

• I do!

• I hope they do, otherwise there are a lot of people who think of me as the weird guy...

• i do yea i have to perfomr a similar role in my part time job

• Yeah why not

• Naw I'm disrespectful af

What Girls Said 11

• I respect everyone.

• At the walmart close to my house they hire very old people and a couple of handicapped people. I love them and I think they love having a job to do.

• I try to be nice to them!

• I don't say hi back, mostly because I feel awkward doing it. It's a long story, I don't express emotions well at all, not even to people I know intimately.

• I smile and say hello to them.

• I do, I always say hello with a smile. theyre people like us, some people think "oh theyre just greeters, theyre not important".

• Most people ignore them.

• I say hi back. But if we're talking about the people at kiosks in the mall who harass you to death to try and get you to come over so they can sell you something - those people I ignore because they literally don't take no for an answer.

• Yes.

• I just smile😋

• There's no reason to be rude to them!