+1 y

My mom left her email open on her laptop and I found out that she's cheating on my father. Should I tell him?

My parents have been married for about 27 years. They have their issues like most couples and split briefly when I was 8 years old. They never told me the reason behind it but I assumed it was them needing a break from one another. Now, I honestly had no business in my mothers computer but I knew her password and needed to check something online and saw emails from men on a dating site asking her perverted questions. I didn't see an exchange between them but one in particular she was flirting online with and I felt uncomfortable. I don't know what my father is doing but I know that he had been busted in the past by my mother. After 27 years of marriage is it really worth it? They're old enough, have two adult children and have decent careers. Why are they being foolish? I couldn't think but to feel annoyed that my parents would risk something like their marriage and meanwhile always tell their children to do certain things and didn't approve of every boyfriend I've dated. Well, maybe I'm in it too deep but if you were in my position. What would you do? There's a reason I saw that clear as day.
+1 y
So here I am being accused of being a troll because I decided to go anonymous. How do I know that half of you aren't just trolls yourself? I've honestly never been so disappointed in an online community my short amount of time here on GaG. Shame on you!
26
19