Whether it's grade, Junior High, HS or even college...
- Chemistry in HS as that'll never apply to anything within my major nor future.
- In college, I was forced to take another foreign language (I already know 3).
Most Helpful Guy
Of the ones I was forced to take, it was either US History in HS, or the infamous two years of foreign language (plus my school only offered Spanish).
US History was completely unecessary because it was the same exact info we got beat over the head with in Middle School. Even the biggest dumbasses in our school got As in that class because they had been forced to re-learn the shit for like 5 years in a row.
In my school rulebook, I found out that I could take two years of Art (which I was going to take for fun anyway) to replace two years of Spanish. So i talked to the counselor about it, and he said that I could still graduate HS, but he emphasized that most colleges wouldn't accept me if I didn't have foreign language.
So I ended up taking two years of both Art and Spanish -__-0
Most Helpful Girl
Junior High (7th grade)
- Changing me from music to a Personal Social class, where there were only about 12 students... just because I didn't speak to my classmates (well I was picked on everyday, called booger-girl/booger-face, ugly and no one wanted to speak to me).
Either way, music would have been useless too. How will learning about musical notes apply towards anything in life. Plus it's not like I'm going to be musician nor Singer.
Other stupid courses or subjects:
- Algebra II (why should you continue taking another algebra course when all the topics should have been covered already?)
- Forced to read some boring books instead of encouraging students to read what they want (nearly two weeks discussing Hamlet and Romeo & Juliet)
- Teaching us Earth Space Science by allowing us to have copied handouts with the answers for every assignments and exams (including the mid-term and finals)
- Home Economics... all you ever learn was about making greasy cookies and literacy of carbohydrates and healthy stuff from a book. That's right... nearly 2-4 months of just making cookies. LOL0