What makes life worth living for?

what makes life worth living for in your opnion? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The lessons, the surprises, the memories, the experiences, the people you run into

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now I am on a quest for more understanding of life, of myself and others around me, more wisdom, more love. I ask questions like, how can I be a better person? How can I love better? How can I learn to connect better with others. How can I connect better with God

What Guys Said 9

• The Experiences, Memories yet to be made and my wife and children.

• It could easily be for Everything and yet for Nothing.

For me it's going to be for the following: The Singularity.

Which potentially leads to Evolution, should and when the "Singularity" occurs and provides such opportunities.

The other reasons are for Technology, Survival, Information, Knowledge, Data, Logic.

And lastly, because I "COULD" choose to live and keep living despite whatever the hell I am unhappy with or unsatisfied about being a mere mortal human being, being so vulnerable, being so fragile. But I must endure and keep going forward, since I'm anticipating and hoping for the "Singularity".

• Passion

• Feeling things adrenaline, dopamine, laughter and love even when it doesn't make sense.

• not you, sit on a landmine please

• It's not

• Our primary purpose is survival and reproduction.

• Sky-diving

• The nice things that make us happy.

What Girls Said 9

• nothing is compelling me to die currently. hence, i choose life. life is the default answer for me, i don't think about "why".

• All the good stuff and the bad stuff.
    Good stuff: art, books, sex, love, friendship, knowledge, movies, traveling etc.
    Bad stuff: hardships, break ups, not having things going the way you want to etc.
    Basically because of the mix of the good and bad stuff because let's face it: if life was all about only the good or the bad, it would be pretty damn boring.

• Being able to push past any obstacles in your way. Being at that point when you're so lost and confused and feeling that drive inside telling you it just takes that much more just that much more. There's nothing like getting through a dark patch and suddenly having the answers that have evaded you for years. That's what life is. You suffer, you conquer, you grow, you teach.

• love

• Adventures!!! 🌎🌎🌎🌴🌴✈️✈️✈️

• Nothing but there is also no reason to die so I'll just keep living lol.

• Food and sex tbh

• the experiences.

• New horror movies keeps me going. I'm a horror addict.