Guys, how would you feel or do, if your Girlfriend PROPOSED to you?

Like she literally went down on one knee and asked you for your hand and marriage? Or she sang to you and then purposed, what would you do?

• I would say HELL YES!!
    29%(2)46%(17)Vote50%(15)
  • WTH, I would deny her...
    14%(1)22%(8)Vote23%(7)
  • Only men should do that.
    57%(4)32%(12)Vote27%(8)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• i would feel honored that she would select me to marry her.

What Guys Said 20

• I would say yes, but I have to admit, there are some guys out there what would be offended. It has traditionally been the Man asks, so some guys may feel that it's their responsibility. So if you asked him, it may hurt his feeling.

However, not every guy, like me, feels this way. So you really have to figure it out based on the person you are asking to marry you.

• Well... it would be unusual...

• So is that yes?

• Depends on if I like her at that point. No, love would be the better word here. If that is true, then of course. I don't feel any less masculine by her doing that.

• Nice!!! This is the best answer

• Hell fucking yes

• It's funny how most girls don't realize how powerful that is. Or maybe they do, but they're just in denial. That's why if a girl does something like that, that alone separates her from the rest of her mundane competitors.

• I would prefer to do it myself to be honest.

• Only men should do that.

• Only ı should do that

• "Will you do me the honor of signing a legal document guaranteeing that you will be finacially obligated to support me for the rest of my life... even after I cheat on you and divorce you... oh, and child support, can't forget child support... even if it turns out that the kids you thought were yours were actually sired by one of my many extra-marital affairs... will you say yes... pretty please.. I promise to love you forever... pleeeease?"

• dear
    somethings better kept the same
    proposing is a man thing go back to your kitchen hhhh :p :p :p

• Women always expect the guy to buy them the engagement ring and keep in mind the woman's ring is a diamond. So, I would say "Buy your own damn ring!"

• Sang to me then 'purposed' eh? Haha.
    If I was into marriage I'd say yes but ehhhhh.

• I honestly don't believe in marriage.

• I would run away.

• If it was the right time, hell yea!

• I'd love it, less work for me. Men aren't the only one that may want and can propose.

• I would deny her.

• what a stupid ass bitch

• I would ask if she was so nervous she mixed me because I never had any girlfriend (at least I would know of) xD
    I most likely would say yes if I thought she was the right but I would worry if she thought I wouldn't be capable of doing it myself. She could hint me about it.

Best pic of women proposing xD https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aPDXpXn_700b.jpg

• Lol!!! Love that pic

• yeah, what else could be happening here? *looks innocent* xD

• I'd say no. I don't see any reason to get married. In fact I lose respect for people who do get married

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That video makes me sad fuck, like you HAVE to say yes if its in public like that then just tell his ass no in privacy you know? Same for when guys propose to girls.

• I don't see the big deal but I'm not a guy.