I have no career no motivation with a disease and im impotent about to be 30. What should I do?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop sitting around feeling sorry for yourself.
    Do something with your life, before you sing the same story when you're about to turn 40, and then 50.
    We have to actually think, how much time is spent throughout our life time sit around feeling sorry for oneself instead of trying to achieve better, and make the best of our situations.

Most Helpful Guy

• What exactly are you willing to do?

How do you plan to spend whatever time you have left in this world? If you're impotent there are cures and ways to fix that in modern medicine. Impotent isn't the same as sterile if you are concerned and still hope and want to be somebody's dad some day.

What are your skills? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What can you do to take advantage of your strengths and maximize your potential at what you want to and is willing to do?

You can't sit there on your ass all day watching tv, or netflix, or playing video games and surfing the internet all day, the misery and unhappiness won't go away that way. Any other case, get help. It's hard once somebody feels really depressed about shit and then loses any and all motivation and/or hope.

What Girls Said 2

• Keep fighting. You cry for a minute and then you get back up and do something. You're about to be 30? So? No career? So? Take some classes and find something you like. Grab some friends and go to a bar and have fun once a week. Life's too short to just cry and do nothing. Let that shit out and then get up and move along. Failure is not trying. It's ok to fail, but if you just give up then you suck.

• You should cry.

What Guys Said 3

• Whoa, that seems nasty.

You haven't mentioned what disease you've got, so I can't really comment on that one. Being impotent is definitely not good, but it's not as bad as it seems because if you really want to be a dad, you can adopt.

Coming to your career - do you at least have an idea of what you would WANT to do? If not, just think of stuff you love to do, and try to build a career around that. I'm of the same age as you, and I'm trying to resurrect my fallen career, so I can relate.

• Play video games.

• What do you want to do?

• I dont even know honestly i just dont wanna live through this anymore

• I've just got out of a huge rough patch in my life. I'm finally out. I was in there for a long time now that I'm out I feel really good I feel strong and stress free. Little things that would normally bother me aren't bothersome anymore. Going through my hard times has strengthen my will and character. Going through hard times can be neccessary if you want to improve yourself in areas you'd normally need help in. Hard times can be in itself, a helping hand. It sucks where you're at right now and although I don't know your situation only you can take yourself out of this lump and get the engine moving again but before you can write a list of what you want first people on the web can only do so much. Think long term not short term. Think of ways this situation is benefiting you. At the time when I was struggling I couldn't, but now I know what benefits I was reaping back then, because now I can really feel it.