Are You A Confident Person?

• Yes!!! 100%!!
    22%(4)24%(10)Vote25%(6)
  • I'm neither shy nor confident
    56%(10)43%(18)Vote33%(8)
  • I'm a shy person.
    22%(4)33%(14)Vote42%(10)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm option B. I guess I lean towards the confident spectrum though 🤔

What Guys Said 16

• I would say so, more or less. I can be insecure about my looks on occasion and because I'm almost blind, my visual disability is certainly also a source of insecurity. It makes a lot of things such as finding friends or getting to know women much, much harder and so it's normal to also get insecure about yourself regarding these things.
    But when it comes to my personality, my character, my intelligence, my social skills etc., I'm a very confident person.

• I would think that I am. Because I've learned to not really give a flying fuck anymore about what the other person or people think and just speak my mind, speak up and speak clearly. Besides you can't really control what they think about you. I've slowly learned to do this because of having to do presentations in front of a classroom with about 2 or 3 dozen other people, as well as being interviewed by 2 or 3 people at the same time at a job interview.

You just say what you must say and get it over with already, instead of worrying over this or over that, or did I have this right or did I have this wrong.

NO, just speak up clearly what it is you want to say and respond to their question and if you really have no idea and don't know the answer, just tell them you haven't figured it out yet, but you will in due time. Also get involved with various student activities or something, join a club or group, or an athletic team or the school band, or become a student volunteer, etc., as those will help with any shyness you have and want to develop your own confidence.

But I always do the best I could not not offend or insult somebody by saying what I just have to say, but I want to be blunt and to the point and even if the truth is ugly I will spill the beans and not hold anything back.

• I'm a shy extrovert but I can fairly easily and well project confidence even when I'm panicking inside thanks to the public speaking classes I took in middle school.

• Definitely confident. I'll have insecure moments, but most times I end on a emotional high

• I'm the only confident guy in the poll as of when I posted this!

• Yeah im confident. Why wouldn't i be? Because some nobody talks their shit to me to make themselves feel better. Ha

• Confident? Yes. Sometimes Arrogant? Yes. Fuck it let's just say they are synonymous.

• "let's just say they are synonymous"

^^ As much as I like you, you still have a lot to learn about life.

• no, not at all

• I'm shy with moments of confidence.

• That's a broad term confidence

• i aspire to be, i do my best to be as confident as i can be. no guts no glory.

• Yup.

• Hell yeah

• Nope since I don't have much to base it on and never have.

• it depends which situation i am in...

• Im the most confident person on earth

What Girls Said 6

• Very confident

• I don't think someone could be 100% confident, everyone has a weak spot, also your level of confidence doesn't remain the same your whole life, it's not constant

• I wish

• You can be shy and confident

• To an extent. I'm confident enough to know i'm too good to be treated like trash and won't tolerate it, confident enough to stand up for myself and for others. But unless those situations happen then I just can't make myself care about that kind of stuff. I like just being kind of down to earth, ya know.

• Depends on the situation. If it's something I'm totally new at, no. If I really want something, or know what I'm doing, then yes. I can get up and go get it.