Am I hard to lift?

I'm 5'2 and 106 pounds. I HATE it when guys lift me cause I feel like I'm too heavy. I'm just asking am I hard to lift?

Like if you were to lift me would you struggle with it?

1535

Most Helpful Guy

• 106 pounds is definitely not hard for most guys to lift UNLESS you are purposely trying to make yourself hard to lift - as in, going "rag doll" on them. Otherwise, no problem. Hell, I put girls your size on my shoulders at concerts for a half-hour or more at a time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl I'm 90 pounds and I feel the same way. Trust me 106 isn't hard to lift unless you rag doll and go limp purposely lmfao. Even ten I doubt they have trouble

What Guys Said 34

• easy lol. i could juggle you :P

• An average guy would lift you without a whole lot of effort. You aren't very big... I think you're overthinking this question1

How many guys try to lift you on a given day, lol?

• Me too, like seriously no guy would struggle while lifting her

• Not at all , most men would easily overhead press you , don't even need to be bain lol
    https://m.popkey.co/e6dfd8/LlYLv.gif

• I seriously doubt you are that hard to lift and you should not feel like you are too heavy! You sound normal to me :)

• I think I can handle the job OP.

• Psh! I could throw you across the room!

Someone hold mah beer!

• Lol no that wold be pretty easy actually, most guys can handle that weight only way you could make it hard is if you went completely limp because your body because a lot heavier when you do that.

• You are easy to pick up...

• No, not to me anyway. I could easily lift you with only one arm. You really have nothing to worry about there.

• No your not I can litterally lift you up with one arm

• Easily coukd lift you. Hopefully sober you. Drunk people seem to be heavier lol I don't know why.

• No no no no no. You're honestly pretty light, as people go. Don't worry though. CrossFit is working you wonders, ma'am.

• I wouldn't say you're hard to lift at all. Guys are just bitches these days.

• I don't want to hurt my back.. Just saying.

• 106 pound (about 48Kg) is easy for most of us lol , once i lifted my friend like how john cena does in wwe and he was 200 pound ( 200kg).

• You are way too insecure.

• I'm actually very confident, the only thing I'm not as confident about is my weight

• i dont think i would struggle lifting you up

• You're very easy to lift actually

• Nope

• I could easily lift you, then back you against the wall while holding you up as we go at it.

• Easy to lift

• Most guys will do this job

• No you would not be hard to lift at all, I could hold you against a wall for some sexy time no problem. 130+ is getting bulky

• Your light weight, i can lift you up with ease

• na lose weight

• Nah u easy

• Well.. the problem is u gonna make meh hard and not the other way around 😉

• i can lift you, no problem

• guess that's a good h:w. lol, no, your guy's lucky.
    I'm 5'8, 144 pounds, i would lift you. So for a big guy...
    I think you afraid when someone tries to lift you; in those situation it is hard to both.

• I could easily pic you up, toss you on the bed and give you a good thrashing.

• More from Guys
    4

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• not at all, you would be very simple for me to lift. are you into that? cause i am :)

• I don't think so.. I could lift you up I think 😅

• You are not heavy at all. Even I bench press a lot more in the gym.

• Girl ur hella light

• No haha I'm 121 lbs and my guy still able to lift me. You are very light!

• I'm four- five pounds heavier then you. I guess I feel like a gorilla to lift 😂😂

• Even I could lift you.

• Nah you're very petite. Easy for the average man to lift

• Even I would be able to lift you up xD

• I'm 130 pounds and even with that weight I'm as light as a pillow for men.

• Ugh how I hate when super light girls complain about being heavy.

• (smiling)
    I used to date some pro body builders who would bench press me.

• No I think I could pick you up. I'm 5'10" and some people can lift me up.

• Yeah but 106 isn't heavy for guys?

• Most guys will say it's easy because they lie.
      I know that to be true. I have had friends having a "pissing contest" before saying how much they can lift, then when they come to my house and see what is on my bench that I use for reps, they can't even move the bar. I just laughed, but then they didn't want to work out around me anymore. lol

• @AynonOMouse dude but 106, I could totally lift her with out even trying. Even in my resting stage, I'm fit and I dontb work out anymore, but I could totally lift her, even in my weak stage, I'm not even as strong as I used to be.